Greg & Tom Junior Hostel

Greg & Tom Junior Hostel Rates and Deals

Greg & Tom Junior Hostel Krakow Reviews

emdee13 emdee13
Fun & funky party hostel Sep 24, 2012
Well...what can I say? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hostel. It was recommended to me on this site by another member and I just went with it. I am so glad I did because this might possibly be the best hostel i've stayed in...ever!

The location is just a short walk from the train station and from the city centre.

From the outside, well, you wouldn't have a clue what to expect and I definately wasn't expecting the cool, modern, colourful interior I entered in to.

The reception doubles as the bar and infront of that is the stair case down to the common area and kitchen.

To the right of the reception/bar are the rooms and rest/ shower rooms. There are several separate toilets and also a couple of toilet/shower combination rooms. They are kept immaculately clean and come equipped with air freshener to keep them smelling nice!lol!

The rooms are spacious and have a keypad safe for each person, free of charge (You choose your own code too) and underbed storage drawers. Bring your own padlock or pay a deposit at reception for one.

Quiet time in the hostel around the dorms is from 10pm and the party is usually taken out of the hostel by then, on the pub crawls!

There is free breakfast- and impressive too- and free dinners (also very good), free shots and practically free pub crawls, with free shots in each bar and free entry into clubs!

You can book trips to Auschwitz & Birkenau, the salt mines and various other places from here too.

The staff are amazing and make an effort to learn your name and involve you.

What more can I say?

Absolutely no bad comments whatsoever!

STAY HERE!
Breakfast!
Clarence1986 Clarence…
Friendly party hostel Aug 10, 2010
This is a brilliant place to stay if you're looking for a party hostel. The staff are very friendly and the hostel puts on a lot of activities, serves food, and provides entertainment. Unfortunately we were having quite a stressful trip (for reasons beyond our control) so I would have appreciated one night's uninterrupted sleep, but this wasn't the place to get it! We stayed in a private room which was pretty good. The bathroom and toilet looked fairly new and in good condition but the cleanliness of them could have been a bit better. Stay here if you're looking to meet new people and have a party.
dnperes dnperes
Best Hostel Ever Jul 11, 2010
If your thing is partying this is your place! The place is great, clean, great hot showers, amazing staff... and that's true, they do serve free breakfast and dinner! Everything for about 15 US$ a night.

Ok... it is sometimes noisy... but nobody really stay here to sleep during the night.

By far, it's the best hostel I've ever been

Check Greg & Tom Junior Hostel Rates and Deals