Greenwich market

Greenwich, England

Greenwich market Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Greenwich Market Sep 29, 2012
Greenwich Market is close to the Cutty Sark and the Thames, and is an interesting place to visit whilst you are in Greenwich. It mostly sells art, photography, jewellery and craft products, but also has a lot of nice street food. It is covered, making it a good indoor place to go if you are after little Christmas presents for people or want somewhere to eat lunch out of the cold and don’t want to go to a pub or a chain restaurant. There is no charge for entrance. The goods on sale are generally very high quality, and the food was incredible. I had some amazing Ethiopian food here, and there are usually interesting things to drink too.

It is busy and crowded, so keep an eye on your money. Access is more or less level so you could bring a buggy in. There aren’t really enough places to sit and eat, so you may well end up perched on a wall or some steps, but then that’s no real problem.
Daniel_TheCyclist says:
Hi, I just got back from Greenwich Market; I agree with your review. Great Portugese food. Greenwich is highly recommended if you want a break from London: open space, you can get there and back by boat.
Posted on: Aug 02, 2015
sarahelaine says:
I could spend a fortune there!
Posted on: Oct 23, 2012
jeminigirl says:
It's a fab place isn't it, lots of yummy food and nik nacks =)
Posted on: Oct 23, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Greenwich market

Greenwich
  On Sunday morning, we went to Greenwich. I had a late lunchtime train to catch, so we were very short of time, so once we got off the train, and after a brief walk along the river, I dragged …Greenwich and had a brief look at the market there.   Greenwich market is a really cool arts…

Compare London Hotel Rates (6.9km away)

Greenwich Map