Greens Pool & Elephant Rocks

Denmark, Australia

Greens Pool & Elephant Rocks Denmark Reviews

Fayemin Fayemin
Greens Pool & Elephant Rocks Oct 30, 2008
When I heard of the Greens Pool, I started imagining a pool full of greens. However, when I saw the place, I wondered how it got its name.

With its pristine waters, white powdered sand, and nice boulders, I can say that it is almost a paradise. I had a wonderful stroll with my honey in the beach…going up the boulders just to watch the waves and spot the different shades of blue waters. There is this rose-shaped natural formation on the shore which looks like a painting. Wonderful!

With few people around, there is privacy. Children can enjoy swimming in the shallow waters just like being in a pool and build their sand castles.

For more adventures, one can go to the other side of the beach. On top of the hill, the Elephant Rocks can be seen vividly from afar. How in the water did the big Elephant Rock was formed among other rocks?! Was the Elephant expected to move the other rocks in the water? Maybe yes.

As one goes down the steps to take a close look of the Elephant and passes through a narrow path allotted by the hills, the collection of boulders on the waters will give a surprise.

Should anyone decide to turn around and have a last look, beware! Sands are blown as if they are coming from the rocks scattered by the Elephant.

Related Travel Blogs About Greens Pool & Elephant Rocks

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…green, Ben black and Steve only has the one) and headed up for a night at the Peak Casino, Me and Steve also put on the ‘Rolex’ watches we bought…

Check Denmark Hotel Deals