1 Jl. Jendral Sudirman Pintu 1, Jakarta, Indonesia
Green Pepper Jakarta Reviews
Spacious Space Food Court Nov 29, 2008
If you need various food choices, spacious space, and free wifi, go to Green Pepper. It is a food court located in fx Lifestyle X'nter.
Why you should dine here:
• The food is various and delicious. I have tasted Soto Betawi and Somay.
• The price is average. Compare to other cafes and restaurants in the same building, it is cheaper.
• The space is spacious and the ambiance is cheerful and trendy because the furnitures are light and colorful.
• The payment system is appropriate for you if you want to do the Dutch treat with your friends. All guests have to deposit amount of money and get green cards for the payment tools. The cards will be swept for any transactions. After dining, they can get the change by returning the cards to the cashier.
• Free wifi. Actually, it is not only at the food court, but the entire building.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!