Green Peace Bungalows

Green Peace Bungalows Rates and Deals

Green Peace Bungalows Koh Phangan Reviews

rdlemos rdlemos
Best option for the Full Moon Party. Dec 15, 2011
I went for a nice bungalow with air conditioning when I first decided to attend the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan. Green Peace Bungalows also offer cheaper options with a fan.

A lot of people stay just by the beach where the party takes place (in the south of the island) but it is quite dirty and noisy.

Once I decided to stay for a longer period, I wanted to rest as well.

The staff is so sweet and always willing to help just like most of the thai people. The food in this "hotel" ain't the best but don't expect much when you are travelling around Thailand. They usually cook with too much oil. But I managed it and used to eat natural sandwiches, salads, fish, etc.

The view from my bungalow was just stunning (but it is like that in a lot of places in Thailand). I was just amazed by that beautiful sunset (see the pic below).

This "hotel" doesn't have a swimming pool like some other ones that may charge more for that amenity.

My room smelled of mold and I am allergic to it, but I guess it is because along the year the bungalows are all closed and don't get proper sun nor ventilation. I used to leave my windows and doors open and it got better though.

I recommend this place because it was a nice place to rest and enjoy my time. And it is easy to move around the island as there are many "taxis" passing by the hotels front all the time.

Check Green Peace Bungalows Rates and Deals