Green Oasis Hotel

+8675529993111
Green Oasis Hotel - the bedroom
Green Oasis Hotel - handbasin
Green Oasis Hotel - shower and toilet
Green Oasis Hotel - coat hanger to hang clothings.
Green Oasis Hotel - desk and small television

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Green Oasis Hotel Shenzen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap hotel opposite bus station Dec 17, 2012
As I only need one night stay in Shenzhen on the way to Hong Kong, I choose this hotel through booking.com as it has a special deal which cost CNY138 per night for single room without breakfast and the location is not too far from the airport.

Supposedly the hotel is very easy to reach by taxi as the hotel located opposite the bus station and I have the hotel address written in Chinese language. Unfortunately the taxi I take from the airport take me around and around and I have to pay CNY100 from airport to this hotel (which supposedly only cost CNY 30 – according to the helpful receptionist who speak fluent English (some of the staff are unable to speak English). And she also advised to report this taxi driver to the police as I have the card from the airport counter when I take the taxi. Well, I was too lazy to do this so I let it go by.

Once the receptionist find my booking, she fill in the form and then after I sign the form, I have the key and get the direction to the room, which I need to insert the key inside the elevator to be able to press the button to go up the floor and to the room. This make me feel safe and secure because nobody could enter into elevator without room badge. The receptionist also gives me a map of Shenzhen and where to go for dinner or outings.

The room itself is very compact, simple and outdated compare with the pictures from the booking.com website. For the price, it is clean and acceptable for one night stay.

The room has double bed, small sofa, desk with small old television, kettle to boil water with free tea and coffee in the room and a small space with hangar to hang the clothes without wardrobe, air condition is working well and free wifi provided in the room. The bathroom made from frosted glass and quite small in size. However the shower is working well and has cold and hot water with good water pressure.

The location of the hotel is really good and convenience as it is opposite the bus station, easy to go exploring the city, and it is only two blocks away from train or metro station (walking distance around 10 minutes). There is plenty of restaurants and mini mart next door of the hotel and many shopping centres around it toward the metro station.

I would recommend the restaurants and cafe shop next door to the hotel on the left and right selling Chinese food, Indian food and bakery are open for breakfast every morning and the price is very cheap. They didn't speak English, however you can just point to the pictures on the menu or go direct to their kitchen and point the food you want.
the bedroom
desk and small television
coat hanger to hang clothings.
shower and toilet

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Green Oasis Hotel Map