Green Hut Lodge

Green Hut Lodge Rates and Deals

Green Hut Lodge Kuala Lumpur Reviews

wendypunk wendypunk
Nice on the outside, Opposite on the inside Sep 06, 2012
Walking distance from Bukit Bintang Monorail, without the help of GPS I guess I would never make it here. But after knowing the road, it's actually not so hard.

Surrounded by this hostel was the nightlife in KL, just a 5mins walking distance out and you can find a row of bars for a ice cold beer and good music or turkish/arabic food with sheesha available. Price is quite reasonable. If you ain't a night person, don't worry the music won't interrupt your sleep.

The staff was very friendly and he is nice to let me check out slightly later due to my bus. I was allocated right on the 2nd floor, A private single bedroom with shared toilet, The room was average, alot of re-painting need to be done I guess. The Cleaniness is there. White Towel and Soap was provided. Though the towel was clean, it was filled with yellow stains.

Bed was comfortable, no bed bug but not so clean enough as there are hair left by previous backpackers. Toilet and shower was separated. Equipment was not properly care, there are heater which is not working and toilet that barely can flush well. But I ain't fussy, just want to point this out to the rest to know.

I was quote slightly higher rate and not so well stay as compared to the other hostel I stayed last night it was slightly cheaper with good facilities. I guess it all luck huh?
jamie1981christian jamie198…
Good Place to stay Jan 20, 2009
Thanks for the staffs making me the best hospitality...

This is a nice place to meet the nice people..I really enjoy the stay here, will higher recommed and come back again..cheer!
JeAr JeAr
Bed Bugs Are Choosy Jul 27, 2008
We stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. The location is rather good in terms of its proximity to cheap restaurants, shopping areas, and famous landmarks. We even walked from there to the Petronas Towers (if you're into walking).

Like most hostels in Southeast Asia, you need to take your footwear off before entering. The front desk/common area looked homely, with a pool table, couches, TV, and free internet (yeah baby!!!). They also serve breakfast for free (bread and jam, methinks), and will also do your laundry NOT for free.

The common bathrooms are clean and spacious enough, and with toilet papers, thank goodness. Bathrooms and toilets are separate, which means you won't be smelling any aromatic odor when showering while another person does Number 2 next door. Oh, no free towels nor shampoos/soaps.

Our dorm-type room was pretty big. There was only one electric fan, which kinda sucks during the day because it's humid, but at night, they turn the air-conditioning on. You won't really stay in the hostel all day anyway, so I guess it's fine.

However, the 5 double-deck beds and the pillows didn't have covers, and didn't look clean. I didn't smell anything bad, though. The weird thing was, my friends were bitten by bedbugs, while none bothered to bite me. Am I that unapproachable? :D
the interior
filixsmart_80 says:
We have very happy to stay in green hut because the
staffs here was very friendly...Expecially the lady staff
she personal to bring us to visit all the kl city..And somemore
recommed the nice foods at the town...I knew a lot about the
indian foods eg."Indian Masalah tosai"...eg..also famous "satay"
at Jalan Alor... We have a good time and the staffs bring us go to
buy the cheaper beer in KK market..even the room i staying was very comfortable bed, good airconditional and free bre4akfast /Internet access..
I was higher recommed my friends and keep come back here for the good value hostel....

Posted on: Jan 18, 2009
JeAr says:
bwahahaha!!! somebody's gullible ;D
Posted on: Nov 21, 2008
najiah10 says:
oh god.. the asthma attack story which i actually bought! *glares at ALL OF YOU* :P
Posted on: Nov 20, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Green Hut Lodge

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…huts and bed.   Saturday 22 nd June 2002   Got up late and did very little all day except swim and lay on the beach, also got some tickets…

Check Green Hut Lodge Rates and Deals