Green Hill

Check Ella Hotel Deals

Green Hill Ella Reviews

Ianwarren84 Ianwarre…
Budget price, 5-Star View Apr 14, 2011
When I arrived in Ella I had no idea where to stay as I didnt have a guide for Sri Lanka. As I got off the bus I was approached by Prasanna. At first I was skeptical as I always am when people come up and offer accommodation advise. He told me the cost was 1500 rupees which for Ella seemed pretty cheap. I agreed to have a look at the room.

When we got to the guesthouse just 5 minutes from the town centre I was stunned by the view that greeted me. I could see all the way down Ella Gap with Ella Rock on my right and Little Adams Peak on my left.

The room had a nice double bed with ensuite bathroom with hot and cold running water. The veranda was perfect for sitting and enjoying the view.

I had only intended to stay a couple of nights in Ella but ended up staying for longer. I had planned to go to Nuwara Eliya but when I got there I couldnt find anywhere to stay in my budget due to the New Year period. I got straight back on the phone to Prasanna to let him know I would be returning and my room was ready for me when I got back.

I stayed a total of 6 nights at Green Hill, it was perfect for me as a lone traveller on a tight budget. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Ianwarren84 says:
Yeah, the guys name is Prasanna and his mobile number is +94 779192937, or email is wemalasooriya@yahoo.com
Posted on: May 29, 2011
Fi101 says:
Sounds like a great place. Do you have Green Hill's phone or email contact.

Thanks