Green Hill Boutique Hotel

Green Hill Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Green Hill Boutique Hotel Flores Island Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Beautiful view but very noisy room Jul 17, 2017
Fantastic location of the hotel, right at the busy area in Labuan Bajo, where plenty of restaurants and travel agents to book a tour to Komodo or Rinca islands.

I ring the hotel to pick me up from the other hotel and the car and driver come on time. It cost Rp. 50,000 (usd $4) one way.

The check in was fast, and I received a welcome drink, however no smile from the reception.

Three of the hotel staff carry my luggage since my best friend was away diving in Komodo island.

The room located up the hill with a beautiful view toward Labuan bajo harbour.

The room itself quite basic but clean. No television (as advertised by the hotel), nor wardrobe. It only has one tall boy to put the stuff.

Luckily the air condition work really well, and the room was cool enough in the hot city center.

What I like about the room was, an open space with a high roof so the room looks really big, and it looks like a stand alone bungalow with it is own roof. Unfortunately there were no roof on the bathroom, so you can imagine if someone you stay together doing “big business” there. I stand clear from the room.

Bathroom was basic wet style type. The water pressure was not good and it trickle when we have shower. I enquiry to the staff and it fix immediately. The water pressure still not great but better than before and at least there was water coming out from the shower huge head.

The soap and shampoo provided in the big container fix to the wall.

Internet was not good from the room, however it was good from the balcony outside the room.

The hotel has restaurant at the first floor and a caffee which sell great cakes and coffee at the ground floor.

The breakfast was limited on the menu type. We have to choose a selection from the menu, plus one drink. However they served fantastic pancake for breakfast. The pancake served in the restaurant was different taste with the breakfast, since I tried it in the restaurant one day in the afternoon. Not sure if they have different cook.

The restaurant open early at 6 am which is good for people who do diving and have to leave early.

The restaurant serve good food at reasonable price and we dine twice at this place. However the quantity was not that much.

We stayed 3 nights at this place and it was night mare to sleep for me since I like peace and quiet. It was very noisy since the French window does not offer double grazing and all the sound go through the wall especially from the harbour and from the boat or ship bell, when it depart early in the morning at 1 or 2 am.

I love the view from the room, and the surrounding area with many restaurants to choose for, but I hate the noise at this place. Therefore I put a rating as an average.

It cost Rp. 600,000 (usd $45) per night for 2 people with breakfast.
basic bedroom
basic toilet
bedroom
balcony outside the room with beau…

Green Hill Boutique Hotel Overview

The Green Hill Boutique Hotel is located in Flores making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.
The Green Hill Boutique Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.
Each guestroom has balcony/terrace, television, complimentary bottled water.
The amenities and services offered at this Flores accommodation include tours, restaurant, airport transfer.
Being one of the good quality hotels in Flores, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable.
Make your reservation at the Green Hill Boutique Hotel Flores now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Green Hill Boutique Hotel Amenities