Green Hill Beach Hotel

Check Langkawi Hotel Deals

Green Hill Beach Hotel Langkawi Reviews

wiraungu wiraungu
The Worst Motel Ever Mar 03, 2012
This is my 6th times in Langkawi and this motel is the worst. I've been to a 5 star, 3 star and 2 star accommodations but this one does not even deserve a star.

I booked this so called 'Resort' from a person in Kuala Perlis, claimed this motel is his sister's. And he claimed he's from Langkawi too. For RM120 per night, they don't even prepare towels and amenities. The air-cond was poor and I need to slipped in a folded paper just to make sure the whole room was cooled. The water heater piping can be pulled off with a hand, and power trips happened 4 times during my first (and only) night.

The worst thing was ants are everywhere (even in bed). I can hardly slept for an hour or so. No staff mentioned to me when I arrived late that night that you can only claim your money at 9am (I booked 2 nights). I'm cheated! In the end, I just gave the lady owner the key and drove away. I can get half the price motel nearby which is 3 times better!
mizpeas mizpeas
Motel by Cenang Beach Jan 06, 2010
Green Hill Beach Hotel is more of a motel than a hotel. The room is small with not much in it. There is a TV, AC and an attached toilet but no water heater. The bed is comfortable but could use better sheets and blankets. We had problems putting away our things because there was no where to put them, so all our stuff where laying on the floor. However the location is excellent. 2 minutes away from Cenang Beach and 3 minutes to the shops, bars and restaurant. It's also right next to the Underwater World and Duty-Free shops! The price (RM 75/night) is also quite reasonable but I know for a fact that with the same price I could have gotten a better room elsewhere but since it was Christmas week, everywhere else was fully booked. Not a too bad at least there was no insects or lizards sharing the space!
heywong1980 heywong1…
VALUE FOR MONEY BY THE BEACH Jan 29, 2008
after searching the hotel in lp, this hotel is not the first choice. However, after i saw the sea view room and bargain with the old woman boss by 80rm per night, i can tell no other hotel is better than it.

can you imagine that when you open the room door, you can own the sun, the sand and the beach. What an incredible experience.

but you should pay special attention on the board by the roadside.it took us almost 1 hour to get to this hotel, and the phone no. In the lp is not correct. You have no other choice but make a reservation at the reception.
SEA VIEW DOUBLE ROOM.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE WHEN YOU STEP OUT…

Check Langkawi Hotel Deals