Green Field Hotel

423 cua dai street, Hoi An, Vietnam

Green Field Hotel Rates and Deals

Green Field Hotel Hoi An Reviews

Hue and My Son Tour Arranged by Green Field Hotel Nov 24, 2008
I did not stay in this hotel. I have not seen it. So, I can't say anything about the hotel's in-house service nor it's amenities. But from the images i've seen online, the hotel looks pretty good. I would have wanted to book a room here, but I got a hotel in a more convenient location.

Anyway, this is a review about the Private tours I booked with Green Field Hotel to Hue and My Son (Hence the rating would apply to the service they provided me, and not the room rates).

The idea of sightseeing with strangers does not appeal to me at all, hence when I saw online that Greenfield Hotel does private tours, I had no second thoughts about it. Although you pay more for a private tour, you get more out of it that's for sure. And there's no one else to ruin your shots for you... and you get to have your own car, your own driver, and you can see the sites at your own pace. I guess that's the best part.

The One Day Private Tour to Hue was quite expensive, but the more people in your private tour, the cheaper the rates. Later, in Ho Chi Minh I found out that this deal is actually quite cheap for a single person since Kim Travel offered me a half-day tour to Cao Dai Holy See (and only that site) for $5 more than the Green Field tour price to Hue.

Moving on. En route to Hue, you get to see Danang with the option to stop at some sites of special interest like China Beach and the Marble Mountain for a photo op. I wasn't particularly interested in that, so we just drove along. Our first stop however was Hai Van Pass for a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

The tour included The Old Citadel, lunch featuring Hue delicacies, Thien Mu Pagoda, a Dragon boat ride across the Perfume river and 3 Royal Tombs. I only got to see 2 tombs because it started to rain late in the afternoon and I was already dead tired by that time to do any more walking.

As for the Private tour of My Son, the cost was pretty average-ish. About half of what I payed for for the Hue Tour. I opted for the Sunrise Tour to beat all the tourists. Since it has been raining. We moved the schedule an hour later, what's the point of doing a Sunrise Tour when the sun doesn't even want to show up right? I was pretty much cool with that because we still beat the tourists at the site. We were done once they arrived. I'd probably get this tour again if it's a good weather out there.

All in all the tour suited my purpose just right. I originally planned on doing an overnight in Hue, but that would already be too tiring, so the private tour was the next best thing. My Tour guide and the driver were always on time, and would adjust to what i need to do. I had no problem leaving my stuff in the car since it was always locked whenever I would go out to explore a site.

Also, the tour is more informative since it was one-on-one, you get all the attention of the guide to yourself. And there were no jokes from other travelers that would make your eyes roll.

Green Field also offered me a good deal for a transfer from Hoi An to Danang Airport. It was $5 less than the transfer I had from Danang airport to Hoi an (by the way the car i rode on the way to Hoi An reeked of cigarette smoke and dried sweat). So Green Field's transfer service was a very good way to end my stay in Danang.
private tour to Hue
catching clouds
my own personal guide to Hue.

Green Field Hotel Overview

Some of the major attractions visitors to Hoi An may wish to visit include the Japanese Bridge, Cantonese Assembly Hall, My Son Holy Land, and Marble Mountain. Hoi An’s town center is just 400 meters away, and Hoi An Beach is 2.5 kilometers from the Green Field Hotel Hoi An. Danang airport is approximately 21 miles from the Green Field Hotel Hoi An.

A total of 60 well-appointed guestrooms are available at the Green Field Hotel Hoi An. Each room is equipped with an array of modern amenities in order to help ensure each guest is more comfortable during their stay. In-room amenities include a bath tub, shower, hot water machine, satellite TV, and IDD phone.

Delectable Asian and European cuisine can be enjoyed in the Green Field Hotel Hoi An’s on-site restaurant and the cozy bar is an excellent place to sit back and relax after a long day with a soothing drink. After a tiring day, guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the swimming pool, rejuvenate their body in the Jacuzzi, pamper themselves in the sauna, or make use of the hotel’s massage service. During times of leisure guests can also enjoy a game of billiards.

Green Field Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Green Field Hotel

Hoi An
Day 4 – Thursday 19th of February - Hanoi, Vietnam to Hoi An, Vietnam Photos from Hoi An, Vietnam Once again, I was up at the crack of dawn, to catch an early flight. I had organised with the …Hotel, but once again, Hoi An impresses with awesome food. Day 7 – Sunday 22nd of February – Green Fields Hotel

Check Green Field Hotel Rates and Deals