The beach, Bas Vent, Guadeloupe

Green Café Bas Vent Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice rum and decorations Apr 26, 2012
I had enough of the beach and wanted to find a place in the shade and have a cold beer. Most of the places were closed but one place was a bit open and it was the Green Café and it was situated at the entrance of the parking. By a bit open I mean that it should have been close but the female patron had decided to have it open, it was therefore not obvious from the outside that it was open, because it looked really closed.

Anyway a found a place in the shadow and I got an ice cold Carib, which I had found was a wonderful beer in the sun. Just next to at another table a young guy ordered a Le Planteaur and it looked really delicious so I decided that it would be my next order. The Le Planteaur was a great rum drink made with up to 5 different kinds of juices and sugar.

The café was really nice in bright green and red colors; there were funny details everywhere to look and an inside where I didn’t stay or go there were even more clutter nicely arranged everywhere. My drink was good but still not quite as good as the one I had the second evening at the first gites we stayed.
Chokk says:
I am not really there yet but Pineapple, Goyave, Orange, Mango

This one is for some persons:
5 dl white rum, 3 dl brown rum, 5 dl goyave juice, 5 dl pineapple juice, 5 dl orange juice, 5 d1 sirop made of sugar cane, 2 pincées de noix de muscade and 1 stick ou une grosse pincée de cannelle and 1 trait de vanille liquide ou de sirop de grenadine
Posted on: May 11, 2012

Compare Deshaies Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

Green Café  Map