Green Cabin restaraunt

Galle Road, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Green Cabin restaraunt Colombo Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Green Cabin Restaurant May 18, 2013
From outside the restaurant looks quite small but once step inside, it is spacious and very nice but no air condition here, so getting quite hot especially when I start eating spicy food and I start sweating like pig. Anyway, the waiter very friendly, polite and quick with order and speak English well.

The food is nice except one food which is quite strange, I don’t remember the name (probably putu – special Sri Lanka dishes made from steam coconut and flour, to eat that I need to put chilli and coconut milk on top of the dish and let the dish a bit soft). I don’t really like this dish, it taste very strange and just no taste except spiciness.

The other dish was good and I really enjoy it and it burn like hell, so spicy. Luckily my stomach can handle it at that time but not in the early morning. I think the price is really cheap, but probably a bit expensive for local. Would definitely recommend this place.
inside restaurant
inside restaurant
the chef preparing food outside
gingerbatik says:
not really, it was at the other side of town. curries was good.
Posted on: May 22, 2013
Cho says:
I don't recall seeing this restaurant. Is it near the Galle Face Hotel?
Posted on: May 22, 2013
lilanimuna lilanimu…
Good food at affordable prices Feb 03, 2009
One gets authentic Sri Lankan vegetarian food, buffet style. The dinners too are excellent with traditional sri lankan food. Its affordable. Nice ambiance.

Check Colombo Hotel Deals