Green Box

Check Lake Sebu Hotel Deals

Green Box Lake Sebu Reviews

trekkearl trekkearl
Green Box Guesthouse: off the tourist trail in Lake Sebu May 12, 2012
If you're looking for a simple place to stay away from the maddening crowd in the usual resorts or accommodations in Lake Sebu, Green Box is the place to stay.

I was their very first guest as they had barely been open for a month. Work still needed to be completed but inspite of it, I had a really good stay. My room had a large double bed and was quite spacious and most importantly, it was cleaned every single day!

There are only 4 rooms in the guesthouse which is located a level below behind the pharmacy and overlooks the lake and some fields. The only inconvenience is the shared shower and toilet is outside the guesthouse but just a few steps away.

If you want ot visit SIKAT and the School of Living Traditions of known T'boli cultural worker and artist, Maria Todi, these are just across the road. A few meters from the guesthouse is a simple restaurant and a the Kehilungan Craft Foundation.

But what made my stay really memorable at the Green Box were the very friendly and accommodating staff and owners. They were so eager to make my stay enjoyable and were very very friendly. They even gave me free meals :)
trekkearl trekkearl