Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE

Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - seating many places
Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - moussaka dish
Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - Greek Islands from front view
Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - inside
Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - 'octupus, sounds good to me, yummy!'
Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE - waiters preparing for huge party

Greek Islands RESTAURANT & LOUNGE Chicago Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
FABULOUS GREEK DINING Jun 26, 2011
Authentic taste with a great location, right in the heart of Chicago.

Recently went to dinner with a friend and we enjoyed every bite. No complaints from these two ladies. The moment we entered the restaurant, the host and waitress were pleasant and quick to seat us. Looking around and taking quick photos I knew this was going to be another dinning out that I was going to love. Greek aroma filled the place, meal after meal was being served all around me and others appeared to love their orders too. So we knew it was going to be delicious.

If you are looking forward to having the authentic look, taste, and language. You will experience this right here for an great deal and worth every moment. No wait, hot food, various appetizers, and plenty of seating for many.

I recommend the moussaka (eggplant/meat) dish or try vegetarian if you like that better. If you love the greek olives, try the greek salad and be ready for that vinegar fabulous taste. Also you have to have the flaming saganaki cheese "yummy"!!!

Parking was outside and easy to get to from the highway. Locals were friendly and great atmosphere. They should see me soon!
Greek Islands from front view
inside
"octupus, sounds good to me, yummy…
seating many places