Great Wall Tours

010 8832 3702

Great Wall Tours Badaling Reviews

markinldn markinldn
Sep 04, 2006
For any tours around Beijing to near attractions like Great Wall, Dingling Mausoleum and Thirteen Tombs I would recommend to use a tour operator located in South-West corner of Tian'an Men Square - 'World Cultural Heritage Tourism' - Beijing Hub of Tour Dispatch.

They provide four tours to Great Wall to choose from:

*prices and times as in 2006*

A. Badaling Great Wall - Dingling Mausoleum

Price 160RMB

Price includes tickets of scenic spots, round-trip bus fare and meal charge. (exl mini roller-coaster to Great Wall)

B. Juyongguan Grat Wall - Dingling Mausoleum

Price 125RMB

Price includes tickets of scenic spots, round-trip bus fare and meal charge.

C. Badaling Great Wall Special Route

Departure times: 8.00 - 11.30

Price 90RMB

Price includes tickets of scenic spots, round-trip bus fare. (exl mini roller-coaster to Great Wall)

D. Great Wall - 'freedom man' of Thirteen Tombs

Price 50RMB

Price includes round-trip bus fare.
Leaflet.
markinldn says:
..oh forgot to mention that when traveling with:
- Shanghai Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
there will be one stop-over.
Posted on: May 20, 2008
markinldn says:
You need to get to Beijing first I suppose.
One possible way to get to Beijing would be a flight from Shenzhen (plenty of domestic flights at low prices).

You can also get a direct flight from Macau International Airport to Beijing with airlines like:
- Air Macau
- Air China
- Shanghai Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
but those most likely will be more expensive.
Posted on: May 20, 2008
warfairy says:
Hi!
How can we go to the Great wall from Macau?
Posted on: May 19, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Great Wall Tours

Great Wall and Summer Palace
I booked a ground tour to the Great Wall and Summer Palace. It cost me RMB170. The package included entrance tickets and lunch, which I think it’s value for money. The tour guide called me t…tour including 3 kids. We took less than an hour to reach Badaling Great Wall. Everyone was very excited, but considering…
Great Wall of China - Mutianyu
Sunday, April 22-    Today was the day we had set aside for a trip to the Great Wall, another must-see when in China.   The closest section to the city (and most popular…Great Wall at Badaling...but we didn't really want to see it there.  Tours there are usually…
Back to Beijing.. great wall
On Friday afternoon, I left the Jiuhua Resort to go Nan Luo Gu Xiang as the hotel was fully booked for the weekend. I will be flying to Xishuangbanna on Sunday morning. This gives me opportunity to e…Badaling Great Wall (八达岭长城). I choose to use the public transport instead of joining a tour for better flexibility. First…
Great Wall Tours Map