Great Panda

Rhinebeck, New York

Great Panda Rhinebeck Reviews

mistyleatherneck mistylea…
different style of Chinese Food! Oct 16, 2008
Well, when I think of Chinese food, I think, native Chinese people cooking in the kitchen and serving and running the restaurant.

This is not at all what happened. For the first time in my life eating at a Chinese Restaurant with all 'white' people cooking, serving and running the restaurant. I ordered a cup of soup and out comes a huge bowl. Tony and Vivian ordered soup for two and out came a pot for 6. Both soups had amazing flavor. clear broth and lots of shrimp and beef inside the broth with all the green vegetables one would expect.

Mom Rick and I shared Moo Shu chicken. It was more than enough for all of us. We also shared a shrimp dish which was supposed to be spicy, but wasn't spicy enough to suit me. I guess eating all of mi Bello's mexican cooking I am spoiled and nothing is spicy enough for me anymore!!!

We really enjoyed the night. Sitting, relaxing, talking into the night and enjoying our meal. If you are in Rhinebeck, NY, make sure you go to this amazing 'different style' Chinese restaurant!!
Great Panda, great Chinese food p…

Check Rhinebeck Hotel Deals