Great Maple

www.thegreatmaple.com - (310) 542-1001

Great Maple Torrance Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Great Experience Outside of Del Amo Mall Dec 26, 2015
First thing I would suggest is that you make a reservation through their official website or OpenTable. Lots of reviews complain about their service or wait times, but it might just be a combination of poor planning and coming in during the busiest hours of all time. Parking can be a problem, but if you can find a place to park that's not actually in the Del Amo center, you should be able to walk here without a problem. Luckily, we didn't encounter any of these problems, so our entrance was very welcoming and accommodating.

This was the first time trying this place out, and I have to say I came away impressed! The atmosphere is very open and airy, with choices of communal seating, booths, individual tables, and group tables. The waitress was very kind and offered us different menus for the brunch and dinner items that were available.

We started with some violet mimosas, which put me in the perfect mood for the dishes that were about to come. I ordered the Tuileries Turkey Burger with a side of parmesan truffle fries. The ground turkey was super fresh and the melted brie was a very nice touch. My wife ordered the Maple Bacon Doughnuts, and I think this was the clear winner of the bunch! I loved how it stayed warm throughout our entire meal.

Definitely will come back and try more of their delicious brunch items!

Check Torrance Hotel Deals