Great Accommodation Website

Sydney, Australia

Great Accommodation Website Sydney Reviews

emlou76 emlou76
Try this for cheap accomodation Feb 16, 2012
I would definitely recommend using the website www.airbnb.com

You can find accommodation in nearly any city in the world for half the price of a hotel. You are staying in people's homes/apartments where you can rent out a single room while they are at home for really cheap accommodation, or you can rent out entire homes/apartments if you want more privacy.

There are heaps of people out there with lovely homes/apartments to rent and they do keep them very tidy and presentable like most hotels. Some are even in great locations that are central to most cities.

I am booking accommodation through this website when I go to Canada, Ireland and France later in the year. I would definitely have a look at the site if you are wanting to save money on accommodation.
bluejeanjenny bluejean…
Dec 01, 2006
Hey there :)

The best advice I can give you is to check out the website www.wotif.com.au I use it at work all the time booking hotels in all different states when people travel to places I haven't been. You just put in which city/state, and there are a few other fields, if you want to be specific about your room or something. Otherwise it brings up all accommodation in the area, hovering over the establishment gives you the address, and it sets out all nightly costs. It's makes it really easy to compare costs. And if you like you can book over the net there and then. It's great.

Good luck with it anyway.
bluejeanjenny says:
Hey, I think it is only one you can use from Aus. I text the girls when I got home-no word back yet. I had a kick ass time. Just been too tired and lazy to update everything. :) I will soon though.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2006
Amanda says:
Thanks hon! I hadn't heard of that one yet, I'll have to check it out! Have you heard from your sisters? Are they well? Did you have a good time?
Posted on: Dec 01, 2006