Gratify

www.gratifypub.com - (561) 833-5300

Gratify West Palm Beach Reviews

Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Creative dishes near the waterfront Apr 16, 2012
My friend and I decided to dine together during our dinner break at this place she liked called Gratify. I had never heard of it at the time, but the menu online looked pretty good, so I said why not?

I remember the decor being somewhat artsy and restaurant being somewhat dimly lit, but I didn't see either as a negative - I think they were just trying to set the mood for dinner. I ordered the shrimp and grits...I forget what my friend ordered.

What I'll never forget is how HUGE the shrimp were! I mean, wow! And they added pancetta and cheese to the grits, which was a fantastic addition. I absolutely enjoyed dinner that night, that's for sure!

I haven't been back yet, but I will at some point. Oh, another interesting aspect are the featured specials that change frequently.

If you go to the website and click on menu, it will take you to Gratify's facebook page, where you can see pictures of the food they serve. It's a shame they don't post the prices of the food, but I remember that it didn't seem to be too out of the ordinary for food that you get downtown. Bon appetit!
Shrimp and grits :)
Look how big the shrimp is!

Check West Palm Beach Hotel Deals