Grappa

+45 86123343

Grappa Arhus Reviews

novabelgica novabelg…
A nice Italian restaurant in Arhus May 21, 2009
Aboulevarden is lined with restaurants, most serving the same Italian food. Somehow, Grappa stood out. It looked cozy and inviting, and the prices on the menu didn't seem too steep.

We were quickly led to a table and handed English menus, which is always a plus when you don't understand a bloody word of Danish.

We felt like pizza. I ordered a Quattro Stagioni, while Isabelle had a Pizza with salmon.

The food was first class. I think I especially need to mention here that the black olives I got on my pizza were not only huge, but also extremely tasty. I'm very picky when it comes to olives, but I could eat a jar of these, I swear.

Service was swift and friendly, and I guess appreciative of our few words Danish.

We did get a bit of a shock afterwards, when I asked for the bill. The pizzas were definately worth their 105DKK or 13 Euro, but I somehow felt ripped off by a 6 Euro Coca Cola. Ok, so it did come with a slice of lemon, but still...

Further more, I was charged an additional 10,65 DKK for paying with a foreign credit card.

I don't like surprises like this. I don't mind paying good money for good food, but I don't like getting ripped off. At least put the prices of the drinks in the menu, so people know what they can expect.

Check Arhus Hotel Deals