Granny's Closet

Granny's Closet - Steaks, Burgers, Fish, BBQ, or Italian - You Choose

Granny's Closet Flagstaff Reviews

freespirit3 freespir…
Granny's Closet May 31, 2009
As Mike and I were coming back through Flagstaff around dinner time, after dropping off my son at summer camp, we decided to stop and find some chow. Since I tend to like local places as opposed to a chain type restaurant, we called up a friend for a Flagstaff suggestion. So this place came highly reccommended from a local.

I however can't give the outstanding reccomendation that came to us. The place was nice, clean, and provided a nice atmosphere- especially the private tables, but the food was nothing special, the wait staff unattentive and in general just an average local place.

The part that was a bit unique was that when you enter you are asked if you would like to be seated in the restaurant, the bar, or the sports area. having never been there, we selected the restaurant. The restaurant is quiet and decorated in an italian provencial motive, the bar is exactly that- a bar, but the sports area is an area with dinning booths that each have their own TVs at each booth so that you can tune to whatever game you want. Oddly enough, though these areas are all right there together, they are isolated from each other by walls and none of the commotion or livelyness from the other two areas come over into the restaurant.

So if you go, perhaps try the bar or the sports area. The food is average and flavors a bit bland, but a nice atmosphere and I had good company so that made it all right.
Granny's Closet- Flagstaff, AZ
Outside Front of Restaurant
Private Dining Table
Steaks, Burgers, Fish, BBQ, or Ita…
freespirit3 says:
See there IS a benefit to all the spare time I have when the kids are at camp. LOL!
Posted on: Jun 10, 2009
Africancrab says:
Awesome review Robyn, you are finally writing ha-ha!
Posted on: Jun 06, 2009
freespirit3 says:
HAHAHAHA. You'll always be my favorite indian.
Posted on: Jun 06, 2009