Granite City Food & Brewery

(317) 218-7185

Granite City Food & Brewery Indianapolis Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Granite City Food & Brewery May 26, 2011
Granite City Food & Brewery was a great selection by the organizers of our Indy meetup for the main dinner of the weekend. The atmosphere was inviting and the staff was always helpful and cheerful with our group.

The one thing that sold me on this place, even before I had tasted a morsel of food, was my drink. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect Bloody Mary, and tonight I decided I would try one of theirs. And it did not disappoint. I would even venture to say that it was one of the best I've had. Just to be certain, though, I ordered another and also helped Harriet finish off the one she ordered.

For my dinner I had the rueben sandwich. The rueben was awesome, and I would definitely come back to the Granite City Food & Brewery! It's a little bit of a drive from downtown Indianapolis, but certainly worth it. Price range is reasonable, but that's easy for me to say since my bloody marys were the dicounted special drink of the night.
Group photo at the food & brewery
My perfect Bloody Mary
My rueben
alyssa_ob says:
They have good fries and flatbread pizzas, too!
Posted on: May 26, 2011
castex21 says:
Good stuff..Thanks for sharing, James! ;)
Posted on: May 26, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Granite City Food & Brewery

Day 2: Indianapolis Travbuddy Meet-Up at Granite City Food and Brewery
In the early afternoon we went to tour the Indianapolis Motor Speedway; site of the world famous Indianapolis 500 Race. Did you know the Indy 500 is the world's largest single day sporting event…Indianapolis when the race is on. We met for dinner at 7:00 pm at the Granite City Food and Brewery

Check Indianapolis Hotel Deals