Grandview at Las Vegas

Grandview at Las Vegas Rates and Deals

Grandview at Las Vegas Reviews

emmytravel emmytrav…
Grandview at Las Vegas (no view) Oct 05, 2013
The price I paid is same I'd pay anytime I use my timeshare through RCI, but I've been in resorts that are several notches above this one for same timeshare/RCI costs. Everything fun or interesting, from movies, bowling, gambling, restaurants is provided NOT at the Grandview but at the neighboring South Point, which I recommend for amenities and helpfulness. My sister got out of shower and walked barefooted across the tile bath floor to discover bottom of feet black with filth from bathroom floor! The tap water had a foul smell. I always take dishes, silver, glasses, cups from cabinets and run them thru dishwasher before using them no matter where I stay. Rick was a highlight of the Grandview, sooooo helpful, he drove the (only free) grocery shuttle. We were not told about the grocery shuttle, we met Rick riding a golf cart when HE stopped to offer us a ride, a true genteleman! We had no car and were not even offered a golf court to get us and luggage to the tower we were assigned. One review said this resort was a 15 min walk to the Strip, you will laugh until your legs kill you, it is NOT anywhere near a 15 min walk, more like a 15 - 30 ride! Maybe 15 min walk to pay for shuttle pick up! No free airport shuttles $8 each way, i-net is $10 day unless you use their I-net lounge, Grandview charges for most everything, safe too. Primary concern is that they are selling timeshares not giving guests area info. They don't even provide a map of the resort grounds. Only told about shuttles to pay for, not about the wonderful buses, the 117 city bus, the XDS (express) the Duece (double decker bus) and schedules plus one ticket $5 for 24 hours on ALL those buses. Yes, might take time to get to the strip on bus, however, with all the walking you will do one will appreciate the opportunity to SIT and REST for a few minutes!

Grandview at Las Vegas Overview

The Grandview at Las Vegas is an oasis in the desert. The resort is close enough to the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip to drive there in less than thirty minutes. But far enough away from the strip you may take a day to relax without knowing you are in Las Vegas. Come enjoy our resort the home away from home. The Grandview at Las Vegas is next store the South Point Casino which has bowling, fine dining, movie theaters and an onsite spa. Please look for our beautiful sign as you enter the property. Come enjoy our one bedroom 800 square feet room with full size kitchen, king bed, queen sofa sleeper, washer and dryer, and Jacuzzi tubs. Our fitness center is open from 6:00am to midnight every day. All guest use the fitness center free of charge. Our lobby is open 24 hours a day 365 days a week. The rate is subject to 12 percent occupancy tax which may not reflect on your confirmation letter. Guest must be 21 years of age with valid government ID to check in. Credit card required at check in. All reservations are charged at check in. No pets allowed. Wireless available in all rooms at a daily charge of 9.99 a day. Reservations must be canceled 72 hours prior to check in to avoid late cancelation fee of one night room and tax. We are awaiting your arrival.

Grandview at Amenities

• Bowling Alley
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower