Grande Hotel

Check Rio Grande Hotel Deals

Grande Hotel Rio Grande Reviews

hobawest hobawest
Grande Hotel... Pequeno on Service Apr 01, 2013
I decided to stay at the Grande Hotel based off favorable reviews. There's little to do in town but this is definitely and by far the best hotel in Rio Grande. The location is very close to the airport but well away from the town center. The hotel is very clean; it's indeed a very nice place to stay. It has good amenities, a stocked mini bar and fridge, the bed is comfortable, and the bathroom is clean and nice. Getting room service is next to impossible. I called numerous times on a Thursday night and the phone just rang off the proverbial hook. And then on a Saturday night, the restaurant was visibly packed and they didn't have an open table. I thought I'd just head back to the room and get room service because I had an early flight the next day. Again, nothing on the room service phone number. I called the front desk staffed by a very nice gentleman who offered to run my order over to the kitchen. He called back a few minutes later saying that the kitchen was behind over an hour and a half and that it would be at least that long before they got around to my order. I asked if they'd make an exception for a guest paying a lot of money for a suite and he said that they wouldn't. I was fairly disappointed.

Overall, it's a nice hotel unless you expect great room service.

Grande Hotel Overview

The Grande Hotel is situated in the centre of Rio Grande, and is renowned for its comfort and service.

Check Rio Grande Hotel Deals