Grande Centre Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri

Average rate: $110 - Hotel class: 5 stars
153/2 Soi Mahatlek Luang 1 Ratchadamri Road Lumpini Pathumwan Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Grande Centre Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri Rates and Deals

Grande Centre Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri Bangkok Reviews

Anicia Anicia
A sweet treat for tourists Nov 19, 2015
The hotel is strategically located, not too far from the train station. And quite near at the famous brand mall of Central Embassy.

It's the staff that greeted me around 4-5am when I arrived at the hotel that made me say, finally a good service. They've carried my bag as the usual routine for them, but what I loved about it is that one of them offered to get me a drink knowing that I am too tired and sleepy.

The room when I got in was really nice, warm, cozy and even the sofa was inviting me to sleep already. They toilet had a separate bathtub and shower, which I immediately tried at 5am. Talk about the smell of the room it was soothing and relaxing for a tired person like me. Greeted me after my nice warm bath was a very comfortable and relaxing bed all warm and fuzzy.

One thing we've noticed is that there is just limited and repeated variety of breakfast they served in the morning. So I think in a day or two, one will get boring and just go out find some new food to eat.

Well all in all, a limited set of breakfast choices will not ruin my stay at this hotel. The major thing for me is how accommodating the staff are, how efficient they are in terms of meeting the needs of their guest.

I would recommend this hotel to my friends if budget permits it.
My favorite part of the room! :)
monky says:
Congrats on youured review!:)
Posted on: Dec 15, 2015
Anicia says:
Thank you Z. :)
Posted on: Dec 14, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Dec 14, 2015

Grande Centre Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri Overview

Near the Central World Plaza, the Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri Bangkok is 100 meters from the Polo Club. It is 500 meters to the Chidlom Shopping Center, and there are many other shopping boutiques and upscale nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel. Skytrain service links guests to the rest of the city via the Chidlom stop, and there are a number of local bus lines running near the hotel.

There are 526 units at the Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri Bangkok, which are primarily apartment style suites. They offer wood floors, in suite laundry facilities, and full kitchens. Other amenities include cable television service, direct dial telephones, and Internet access. Bathrooms have their own phones.

Surrounded by a large garden with wooden boardwalk paths, the Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri Bangkok offers business and leisure travelers an oasis in the city. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the garden which includes a special children’s play area. For business guests, there is a business center, computer rental, and conference space. Wireless Internet is available free in the public areas. The 50 levels of the hotel are serviced by a 24 hour staff and on site parking is available.

Grande Centre Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower