Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa

Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa Rates and Deals

Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

ngan ngan
Nice hotel near Ben Thanh market Jul 10, 2012
I happen to stay in this hotel for 5 days in May, 2012 so please have feedback if you have different experience.

The hotel is quite nice. We booked a deluxe room which cost around $80.

The room is very clean, has cable LCD TV, mini bar, A/C, big window. I really like the big bed cos I move a lot during sleep, it also has great matress for my back. I had good sleeps in that bed and have no complaint.

The bathroom has hot and cold shower, bathtub,... Everything is clean.

The swimming pool is on the roof, small but they make it look really nice. You have city view while swimming too.

When I was there, they were doing some renovation for the rooftop and wanted to open a rooftop coffee shop as well. From the roof, you can spot other houses in the area, see the neighbours on the opposite of the hotel. There was one family has bunch of chickens on the balcony and we were teasing the chickens a bit :P

The restaurant is on ground floor, small but they follow 5-star standard. The food is good.

The staff is really friendly and helpful.

Overall, I had a good stay with them. If you're looking for a nice hotel near Ben Thanh market, I recommend this hotel so you can not only visit Ben Thanh market during the day but also the night market outside Ben thanh market at night, do some shopping (remember to bargain), eat local food, enjoy the nightlife of Saigon since bars, pubs, discos are walking distance, also near the backpackers area.
The bed is quite a mess. sorry! :P

Check Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa Rates and Deals