Grand Plaza Hotel

Check Hat Yai Hotel Deals

Grand Plaza Hotel Hat Yai Reviews

hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Dissapointed Jul 19, 2013
Value of this hotel, it's a good deal and it's cheap during the peak season in Thailand.

Location is perfect, just walked out from the hotel lobby, the hustle bustle crowded street, it's very happening all day long, the famous Lee garden hotel and mall, just right next to this hotel. Very convenience, am giving the location full star.

Cleaniness and Amenities just ok, It's a very old hotel. Can't complain much for the cleaniness and amenities since it's old.

Bed, like sleeping on air mattress.. bad bed!

Service, oh god! Once our room had been cleaned, all the towel had been removed and no new towel replaced. I called to the cleaner room, they said yes, but didn't come. So i calld to the receptionist, they told me, call to the cleaner, press 6, press 6.. i said, i had press 6 2 times. Maybe the called the cleaner for me, so the cleaner came in 5 minutes. Her ferocious face came to and knock my door and like looking for fight. She did not open her "golden mouth" she just moved her head, as if she know what i want. lol

Bad bad service! I don't recommend this hotel!!

Photo will be upload later.
Hotel hallway
Reminder: If you stayed at this ho…
wendypunk wendypunk
Affordable Price, Comfortable Room Mar 05, 2013
Long 12hours bus ride from SG heading north to Malaysia and here in Hat Yat, Thailand. My buddy and i had a two nights stay in this hotel. The exterior and lobby of the hotel looks good and it is next to Lee Garden Mall and there are street stalls available right outside the hotel. We hired a local driver who can spend fluent English so exploring around isn't a problem.

Hotel Room itself is good for the two of us. It's clean, comfortable, safe, price is within our budget approx SGD$30 a night and if you want a massage there is one within the hotel.
2x Single Bed
Interior part of the room

Check Hat Yai Hotel Deals