Grand Palace Hotel Hannover

Grand Palace Hotel Hannover Rates and Deals

Grand Palace Hotel Hannover Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Grand Palace Hannover Mar 07, 2012
It had already been a long day when I finally managed to find the hotel in Hannover. I had been working all day in Stockholm and took the plane to Copenhagen where I picked up my car and drove to Hannover. Once I finally entered Hannover after 4 1/2 hours drive my GPS screwed up so I could not find the hotel. At that point of time I was a bit annoyed at myself but after circling around for 15 minutes I managed to find the hotel that looked far less impressive from the outside than I had imagined.

I entered a hallway that looked like I stepped into something from a royal palace but it was only the first impression. Not that the hotel was bad; it was far from that. It was just modern and not old fashion impressive. Behind the counter a smiling guy greeted me. He was from Nigeria judged by his name and he spoke both German and English. He was really great and he made me laugh a lot, so I quite fast forgot that I was tired. He gave me a key to the second floor and explained how I could park behind the hotel for free because I was not allowed to park in front of the hotel.

The parking was not the easiest place to find but I managed, I even managed to park next to the back entrance to the hotel. I took all my stuff out of the car and went upstairs to my room. The hall in front of my room was really spacious, which I really like, some hotels are built so small that you hardly can reach your room.

Well inside I liked what I saw. The room was large as well and not so crowded like we Europeans make them in big cities due to the square meter price. The room had a closet wall when I entered and a nice bathroom to the other side. The bathroom did have a large tub but also some nice floor space.

The room was bright and decorated in nice soft colors. They bed was a huge king size, which I really like. There were two large windows facing the street and that would give some nice light in the room during the daytime. There was a large desk with a mini bar that contained a cold beer for a very short while. It was the first thing I opened in the room. There was a flat screen with almost only German programs, which I found quite dull.

Both nights that I stayed there I slept really good and I didn’t have any noise at all from the street. There was not any Wi-Fi in the room, which was a drawback for my but you could use a cable solution that unfortunately was not too steady.

The breakfast at the hotel was really nice as well and the waitresses were really sweet and fast. There was a great range of different breakfast products to choose from and both the salmon and the scrambled eggs were perfect. They served you special coffees like Latté if you wanted that and I had really only one thing to complain about on this hotel and that was the internet connection that didn’t work do good.
The Bed at Grand Palace Hannover
The Bed at Grand Palace Hannover
The room at Grand Palace Hannover
The bathroom at Grand Palace Hanno…

Grand Palace Hotel Hannover Overview

With its central location, Grand Palace Hotel Hannover is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Hannover. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, desk. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Hannover hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise gym. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Hannover, making it a distinct accommodation. To book a room easily at the Grand Palace Hotel Hannover, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Grand Palace Hotel Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes