Grand Lux Cafe

www.grandluxcafe.com - (702) 733-7411

Grand Lux Cafe Las Vegas Reviews

kristennoelle9 kristenn…
Love this place! Will definitely return Apr 06, 2013
A friend of mine and I had a late lunch at the Grand Lux in the Venetian Hotel's casino last January. We had an excellent server who answered all of our questions about the well-varied menu and made excellent recommendations. Our meal was absolutely delicious! Great prices as well. I got the beef tenderloin and chicken combo, I believe, which was so tender and tasty.

It's off to the side of an always busy casino, so if you're looking for a bit quieter of a meal just sit deeper into the restaurant.

When I return to Vegas I will be coming back to dine here.
HuBison HuBison
24 hour rotating menu and yummy food! Sep 13, 2010
I stayed at the Venetian and after a day of traveling or a night of partying, the Grand Lux Cafe is the place to go. You'd figure with all the restaurants and snack kiosks around, why would someone visit the same restaurant twice, it's because they have great food at affordable prices and sweet staff.

What makes it worst is that I ordered the same thing each time. They have 3 menus that rotate throughout the day. They have a 6am-11am menu, an 11am-midnight menu, and a midnight-6am menu. Each menu serves a variety of breakfast platters, sandwiches, burgers, and pasta dishes. There are 2 restaurants, so you have to check the hours cause I think one does close down for a few hours (I forget).

Enjoy!
sarahthevegasbride says:
loved this place!
Posted on: Sep 13, 2010
mkarinaa mkarinaa
Grand Lux Cafe Sep 13, 2009
I love this place! I stayed at the Venetian for 2 days and must've ate at the Grand Lux about 5 times. It is so good.

Its a sister company of the Cheesecake Factory and you know that place is amazing. Great service, atmosphere and amazing food. You just can't go wrong with anything you get there. Plus for being in the Venetian it is very affordable.

If you're a margarita fan they make unbelievable Peach Margaritas!

Oh one more thing, if you plan on eating there, call in and make a reservation, it gets pretty packed!
Boston_Babe Boston_B…
Huge Menu, Delicious Food, Great Drinks, Good Value May 08, 2008
We ate here in May, 2008 and were very happy. The Grand Lux Cafe is located inside the Venetian Hotel. Upon arriving on a Thursday night, we were told the wait was about 15 minutes. Turned out to be only about 5 minutes. We were seated at the back left of the restaurant right between the kitchen doors with waitors passing in and out...hated it. When our waitor came over I mentioned that we were thinking about moving our seat and he took care of it right away, no problem. We got a much better table closer to the bar.

The menu is HUGE! They offer a great variety of many different cultural dishes from Italian to Asian, Hawaiian to Himalayan to satisfy EVERY appetite.

We ordered some type of buffalo chicken asian rolls for the appetizer which were delicious and our main course was a traditional pasta with pink sauce baked with mozzarella on top which was also very good.

The drinks were perfect. It's a beautiful place and the prices are incredibly reasonable. We were expecting to spend more because of the location, but were pleasantly surprised that we spent about the same as when we go out to eat in our little hometown.

If you can't decide what to eat, go here for a huge variety of many different dishes.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals