Grand Lapa Macau

Check Macau Hotel Deals

Grand Lapa Macau Reviews

lazybones lazybones
So-So Hotel accommodation Jun 28, 2011
I went to this place with my family - the reason that we got this place was because the plan to Macau was a "spur of a moment thing" and the organizer just booked it at the pier with the ferry ticket.

We figured that we would go for it coz the other large and more well-known ones were all booked up.

We thought we were going to get two beds inside but after we arrived, all we got was a super large big bed, but that doesn't really helped us much as we had 4 adults in this group. We spent a lot of time out anyways so no one really cared that much.

However, after entertainment, we all went back and found that there wasn't enough space for all of us. While I was resting and thinking a resolution, I sat on the couch, but after a while, I found I was bitten by some kind of insects (not sure if that was mosquitoes or other bugs). Anyhow, I didn't feel that the fabics there were clean or new enough, so there might be some germs.

As a matter of fact,I heard from other ppl in Macau that this hotel used to be a 6-star hotel in Macau before all the Las Vegas ones coming in. Now that the ownership has changed, I am not sure that was the reason for the compromise of the quality...

One good thing about it was the staff there were very friendly, which is a plus.

The food in the casino was terrible and of a sky-rocketing price though.

Grand Lapa Macau Overview

Situated centrally within the city, the Grand Lapa Hotel Macau provides guests with easy access to the harbor and area attractions. Guests will be able to reach the shopping area of the city, the entertainment district as well as the business district within minutes of the hotel. The Macau International Airport is approximately ten minutes away from the Grand Lapa Hotel Macau. The hotel is also within walking distance of a ferry terminal and the harbor. The hotel provides on-site parking for guests arriving by vehicle.

The guestrooms at the Grand Lapa Hotel Macau remain in keeping with the Mandarin style with traditional fabric and décor as well as teak furnishings. There are a total of four hundred and sixteen guestrooms available at the hotel.

Designed to keep a traditional Mandarin style in décor and furnishings, the Grand Lapa Hotel Macau offers guests an array of modern amenities. During their stay, guests will be able to make use of 4 restaurant, a bar, a business center, a seminar room, a fitness center, a tennis court, and a sauna. Additional services include a swimming pool, a landscaped garden, a steam room, a Jacuzzi, and a 24-hour casino.

Grand Lapa Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes