Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa

Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa Rates and Deals

Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa Saint Helier Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great hotel with awesome service minded staffs Jun 14, 2011
On my journey of the British Isles I had in general taken some nice but moderate hotels but on Jersey I had gifted myself with a stay at the Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa in St. Helier. I arrived by the ferry from Guernsey and I was able to very fast get a rental car from the harbour office at Europcar. The hotel was not situated far from the harbour but my GSP could not find the address, so it took me 20 minutes before I was there.

The hotel is quite large and they have a small hotel parking just in front of the hotel main entrance where I managed to fit my small rental car. Outside the entrance a bellboy wanted to take my luggage and I could hardly resist, so he managed to take position of it. The entrance hall was huge and quite nice. The whole area was kept in bright white marble and all the woodwork was made in dark wood, which made the entrance hall look very chic.

I was taken to a small area in the corner of the hall, where there were two desks put up; this was the reception. I sat down at one of the tables and a friendly girl made sure that I was checked in quite fast. She upgraded me to a double room, which I thought was nice since it was my first time there. The room was situated on second floor and I had to walk a bit to get there.

When I opened the door I found the room really nice; it had a soft, calm and relaxing feel to it. I knocked on the door and it was the bellboy that came up with my luggage. It turned out that he was Dutch and that he was following an education at a hotel school like many of the other employees of the hotel.

The hotel room had a huge flat screen, nice closets, a good desk to sit at and a minibar filled with water and I was feeling for a beer. The bed was great and after having slept in it, I thought it was even better. The bathroom was really nice with stone tiles in really nice calming colours. It was truly a nice room. I had been given a room where I could see the water and some of the coastline as well.

After I had settled in my room I went down to the outdoor bar that was situated in front of the hotel entrance with a view over the bay. There were quite some people sitting there even though it was not that warm. I ordered a beer but I was a bit disappointed of their beer selection because I had hoped that they would have a local beer on their program, but I settled with an Italian Peroni.

I went out for a drive on the island and after that I returned to the hotel in order to eat in their restaurant. The restaurant was half empty but I was in a relaxing mood and I decided to have a 3-course dinner in order to set a good mark on a good day. The food was excellent and the service as well, so was quite pleased when I left for my room.

Next morning I slept long in and I wen to the breakfast just before 10 am. The room was quite empty but there were still plenty of food. The breakfast buffet was really good and I was eating my lunch there as well I decided when I saw all the great food that they had lined up.

It was a great hotel and the service was very good as well; I would no hesitate a second to go there again.
Chokk says:
It was great, not so expensive to stay there but the food and drinks.....
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011
Biedjee says:
sounds (and looks) good!
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011

Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa Overview

Situated in a location that affords its guests views of both Elizabeth Castle and St. Aubin’s bay, this Jersey hotel is also very near many major tourist diversions. There is close proximity to the central business district afforded the guests of the Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa and there is plenty of dining, shopping and nightlife to explore in the immediate environs. The Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa is located approximately 10 minutes from the airport. There is a shuttle service available to guests.

The Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa contains just over 120 rooms. They each feature their own design. The rooms are equipped with LCD televisions as standard amenities. The furnishings are upscale and comfortable.

The Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa has facilities for business and leisure travelers. There is a restaurant located onsite which serves contemporary dishes. Guests may also make use of the hotel’s lounge to enjoy a drink. The hotel has conference facilities available which are suitable for banquets or business meetings.

Grand Jersey Hotel and Spa Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes