Grand Hyatt Singapore

Grand Hyatt Singapore Rates and Deals

Grand Hyatt Singapore Reviews

vorko vorko
Luxury Hotel in Orchard Jul 06, 2014
If I had to chose my favourite hotel in Singapore (and I've tried quite a few), this would be my favourite.

Basically, the normal room is a suite with living room, bathroom and bedroom.It's very clean and modern, quiet. The hotel also have a swimming pool, tennis courts, which are a great place to spend your week-end if you're stuck there.

The location is however just average... I'm not a big fan of the Orchard area which has just big shopping malls. The MTR is nearby, which is however not that bad.

And for those into bars/clubs, downstairs from the hotel their is the (in)famous Brix, which is kind of a high class bar with currently a good band playing at night (and - just like most Singapore bars - lots of hookers :( ). At least, it's free for hotel guests.
CortezRolando CortezRo…
One of the best on Scotts Rd. Mar 16, 2011
Anthony Bourdain put me on to the Grand Hyatt and I had to check it out for myself. I really went for the lunch buffet at Straits Kitchen and I wasn't disappointed. The fact that the hotel has wonderful rooms with great beds was a bonus. The service was awesome too. Every representative of the hotel from the bellman to room service personnel to front desk members were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I returned to Singapore.. Which I hope to do one day. It was a little bit on the expensive side but average price for hotels along Scotts Rd and Orchard Rd. Look for yourself. The train station was right next door also. The only issue I had was the terrible view from my room. It was looking towards the back alley of the hotel and facing an apartment building next door. Maybe I can request a better view next time. Other than that everything was well.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review!
Posted on: Mar 16, 2011
tashgorgeous tashgorg…
Peace in the heart of the city Apr 17, 2009
What can I say, this hotel is probably the best thing that happened in my Singapore trip.

I can't complain about anything during my entire stay and I felt really taken cared of. On the last minute, I needed to change room categories(from king to twin) because of our change in plans and they were able to accommodate my request.

The location, right across the Orchard road along Scotts road, very convenient for shopping and just a short distance from the Clarke Quay for some drinks / party.

The hotel is huge and the breakfast selection abundant. The gym is fully equipped with the most modern gym facilities and the staff were helpful and pro-active - yeah, they were helping me with some gym machine i've never used in my entire life.

The pool is huge, tranquil and very creatively decorated (see pics). There is a sauna, steam room and a jacuzzi.

The staff, really are very friendly, they can follow instructions and are very helpful - believe me, my friends missed their flight and the concierge was able to get them a new one efficiently. They give you enough attention without being intrusive and it seems that they do some things just to go the extra mile. I was feeling home-sick by my last day, I was alone in the hotel, nobody to talk to and the staff kept my sanity. :)

The staff at the Regency Club are attentive as well and gives you personalized service. There's free WiFi at the Regency Club as well.

This hotel really made my 3 days in Singapore!
Grand Hyatt Singapore - Room
Grand Hyatt Singapore
Grand Hyatt Singapore - Regency Cl…
Grand Hyatt Singapore - Pool side

Grand Hyatt Singapore Overview

The Grand Hyatt Singapore is located in the center of the entertainment and commercial area of the city. Guests of the hotel will be able to find a variety of museums in the area, as well as many places where they can shop and dine. The hotel is just 21 km from the international airport. Guests will find that many popular sites are within walking distance of the Grand Hyatt in Singapore. Public transportation is plentiful, and guests will be able to use it to reach the airport and other areas they want to see.

The hotel offers 663 rooms for guests. The rooms at the Hotel Grand Hyatt Singapore include flat screen TVs and bathrooms among their amenities.

Guests of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Singapore will find an onsite gym where they can keep fit, and a spa where they can relax. The hotel also offers tennis courts and badminton. Visitors can take a dip in the pool. Those traveling on business will be able to use the business center and the conference areas. The hotel offers several onsite dining options as well.

Grand Hyatt Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes