Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa

Check Kauai Hotel Deals

Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa Kauai Reviews

jyttworld jyttworld
Family took me for my Sweet 16!! May 28, 2004
This trip to the Grand Hyatt was a surprise for my sweet 16 with my family. Even though I wanted to be with my friends I could hardly think of anything other than they were all jealous of me because I was in Hawaii in this beautiful hotel. I remember the pools being huge and so beautiful. They even had a hot tub. The hotel was right on the beach so we could walk there only a couple of yards away and swim in the ocean and get a tan. There are sunbeds everywhere so you can lay out. There is also a bar and restaurant near the pool where we got something to eat and drink. I tasted for the first time in my life a Hawaiian drink called POG pineapple, orange and guava juice!! So delicious. The greenery in the center of the hotel was gorgeous and they have feeding time in there for the fish frequently. The fish go crazy when they are being fed. You also get some free time to use the gym center at the hotel and also the computers, which I took advantage of to email my friends on my birthday! The stores and staff were very nice but too expensive for me. This was such a great hotel and I wish I could afford to go there again!
jyttworld jyttworld