Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Rates and Deals

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
Nice Business Hotel in Hong Kong Aug 06, 2012
Let me start by saying that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at. I rank it in the top 3 among the J.W. Marriott, Mumbai and Hilton Abu Dhabi. The outstanding service was evident before I even left the airport, when a porter grabbed by bags and brought me to my hotel car, a C-Class Mercedes. After about a 40 minute ride, you are whisked up to the commanding front entrance of a beautiful hotel right in the thick of Wan Chai, a booming financial and "older crowd" nightlife district. Since the front desk was expecting my travel partner and I, the check in process was quick and painless. When I got to my room I was greeted by one of the best views I've ever had (see picture). Although there were restaurants in the hotel, I did not eat at any of them save a good buffet breakfast in the lobby cafe. I also did not partake in the gym, so I can't offer an opinion, however, this is because, all I had to do was exit the hotel and pick a direction for my morning run. The pool, on the other hand, could rival any tropical resort. It was spacious and had a great atmosphere, with plenty of seating and was surrounded by tables should you decide to catch a quick sandwich and cocktail. My only gripe with this hotel was the price of services in the business center. I had to reproduce a handful of bound color sales presentations and the end price was incredibly expensive. Nevertheless, I will most certainly stay here the next time my business travel takes me through Hong Kong. Just as my stay began, the tremendous service did not end until the Hyatt porter took my bags from the hotel car all the way to the Cathay Pacific check-in counter at the airport.
View from my room at the Grand Hya…
dartmike6 dartmike6
Good spot on Hong Kong Island Jun 11, 2011
Awesome Hotel. Very friendly staff and management. Good Gym, and good location. Has several Restaurants to choose from. We spent Christmas and New years there. They had a giant tree, was pretty cool.

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Overview

The Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is located in Wan Chai, a few minutes from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Reunification Monument and Wan Chai Pier. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping. This waterfront hotel offers rooms with a refrigerator, a DVD player and a mini bar.

The Grand Hyatt Hong Kong's leisure facilities include a driving range, outdoor tennis courts and a heated pool. Amenities at the hotel include conference room(s), a steam room and a sauna. Business facilities include a secretarial service, function rooms and meeting rooms. In addition to a kids pool and a 24 hour reception, the hotel also offers a city centre shuttle service, a day spa and a business centre.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. The soundproofed rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, a safe and a TV. The marble bathrooms include a hair dryer, a shower and complimentary toiletries.

The Grand Hyatt Hong Kong's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options. Guests can order room service around the clock.

Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Pier and Ocean Terminal are within easy driving distance of the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. The staff will be able to assist in organising and booking tours and activities during your stay in Hong Kong as well as offering dining recommendations. The hotel is a five minute drive to Yung Kee and International Financial Centre, and less than a 10 minute drive to Central Ferry Pier.

Grand Hyatt Amenities

• Garden
  • Squash Courts
  • Nightclubs
  • Playground
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Jogging and exercise trail
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Bus Parking
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

The Peak, Hong Kong Island and dinner at the Grand Hyatt Hotel
Day 2 saw the beginning of a wonderful day in Hong Kong, the rest of our group were all going on a Lantau Island Monastery Tour so that left Jacqui and me to our own devices. We were doing a dif…Grand Hyatt Hotel is a spectacular hotel on Hong Kong Island not far from the Hong Kong

Check Grand Hyatt Rates and Deals