Average rate: $80 - Hotel class: 5 stars

Check Sofia Hotel Deals

Grand Hotel Sofia Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was back and happy for that! Jul 25, 2016
I stayed at this hotel back in 2013 and I had since longed to come back as it is absolutely fabulous and last time I also ended up liking the city a lot. The hotel hasn't changed and thank you for that. The ration between price and quality is quite amazing conspired to many other hotels I have stayed at - and this is without taking the general service level into consideration.

The hotel offers valet parking and the car is parked in the basement with easy access if you want it. The room I took was far from the largest but it is still considerable larger than average. The bed is huge and the linen really comfortable. The room had loads of windows and a corner sofa and a huge desk to work from if you crazy ideas.

The staff in general is really friendly and serviceminded and it goes for everyone I met. The location is fabulous with the parks and theatre just around the corner. It is also very close to the walking street and bars and restaurants. It is a perfect spot for a capitol stay. Without hesitation I can say that I will be back.
The room
The room
The view
The bed
Chokk says:
I love it too ;D
Posted on: Mar 11, 2017
DAO says:
I loved this hotel. My room was the size of 3.
Posted on: Mar 11, 2017
Chokk Chokk
Best hotel in years Aug 11, 2013
I had not been in Sofia for many years and one of my friends had recommended me to stay at a given hotel, which I found was too expensive for one night in the city center. It was quite easy to find the Grand Hotel Sofia and the road of getting there gave me some great views on the surrounding areas.

This hotel has it all; great location - close to many sites, restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. There are some really nice squares not far away where you can have a coffee or drinks and just enjoy the city parade by. I was given a room where there was on the forth floor. As I stepped in I could only say that the room I had given a fantastic and very large room - it was truly relaxing and I loved my bathroom. I was willing to prolong my stay in Bucharest straight away but given the fact that they had given me a cheap rate it looked like I had to leave the following day.

I checked in the reception and they gave me an offer that I could not refuse even thought my second day would be much more expensive but it was for a good dead. I probably should not say this but staying in this hotel made me realized that there is a very good life out there. Anyway I will stay here when I come back to Sofia

Grand Hotel Sofia Overview

The Grand Hotel Sofia is a great option for business or leisure travelers for accommodation in Sofia. The hotel's central city location puts guests within walking distance of major attractions, including the Sofia Art Gallery, the Ivan Vazov National Theater, the National Art Gallery and the Bulgaria Concert Hall. Guests arriving at the Grand Hotel Sofia by car have access to indoor parking.

Guests can stay in one of the 105 standard guest rooms or opt for an over-sized suite. All rooms feature air conditioning, satellite and pay TV, a mini-bar and in-room safe. Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers are provided for Grand Hotel Sofia guests' convenience. High-speed LAN as well as wireless Internet service and voicemail messaging are available in all rooms.

This 5-star hotel features an exceptional restaurant on site, plus a bar and a pub. Guests can workout at the fitness room or unwind at the Spa with a massage, Jacuzzi or steam bath treatment. Banquet facilities are available at the Grand Hotel Sofia and there is a beauty salon and hairdresser's on site for guests' convenience. A business center provides complete services for business travelers.

Grand Hotel Amenities

• Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes