Average rate: $83 - Hotel class: 5 stars

Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest Rates and Deals

Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Super great hotel Aug 13, 2013
I was going to stay 3 days in Bucharest and I knew that my friends always wanted to stay in high-end hotels so I had to search a bit before I decided about where to stay. My preferred hotel was unfortunately sold out so I had to search in area I never had been at before. I ended up booking Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest, because besides a great location and it had a mead good price it looked like a great dream.

Staying at the Gran Hotel gave me some great friends and had a really positive experience of staying at this hotel. I managed to get a parking space in front of the hotel, the parking was not cheap but the hotel is centrally located, so there was not anything wild about that. I liked the huge lobby and the reception desks. The hotel is nicely decorated and it has a classy feel to it.

Entering the room I found that the interior impressive and my room was perfect with a nice bed and huge pillows and duvet. The bathroom was nice and modern with glass wall. I had a double room but stayed alone and loved the space.
BrianaEu BrianaEu
Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest Dec 09, 2012
As you walk through the door you will step in the past once in, that smell of an old library hit me in the positive way...that unique yet stylish flavour. This amazing hotel built in 1886 served first as a residence and then later on became a hotel as I've been told by the one of the front desk receptionist. We had a double deluxe room at a rate of 169 euro per night, breakfast for two included, the room was nice and clean while the bathroom was delimited from the room by a glass wall. The location is excellent, situated on Victoriei Avenue it's minutes away from the Old Center, no private parking available yet there is a parking right in front of the hotel administrated by the local council so you will have to pay the parking per hour during the working days while in weekends it's free (in case you will find an empty parking lot of course). It's a must to try the great food from the hotel's so called 'taverna'.

If I had to mention some points in minus I would say the lack of bath towels, we had only 2... guess this is not enough for 2 guests in a 5 * hotel... Next time I will try the SPA.
BrianaEu says:
We even had similar rooms:)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2014
Chokk says:
I stayed at the same hotel - it was simply wonderful :D
Posted on: Jun 06, 2014

Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest Overview

Set in the centre of Bucharest, the Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest is within a 10 minute walk from National Museum of Romanian History, University of Bucharest and National Library of Romania. The hotel offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and complimentary wireless internet.

The Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest offers many facilities including conference room(s), a 24 hour reception, a sauna and a restaurant serving Romanian and International dishes. Also available to the guests is a business centre, a spa & wellness centre and a concierge. Business facilities include meeting rooms and a secretarial service. The hotel's staff will be happy to book tours and sightseeing in Bucharest, as well as give dining suggestions.

For the comfort of guests, the Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest offers non-smoking rooms. Rooms offer a TV, a safe and cable / satellite channels. Bathrobes are also included for extra comfort.

Travellers wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Grand Hotel Continental Bucharest's bar, located on-site for your convenience. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day. Friendly and vibrant, this neighbourhood is known for its range and variety of dining choices.

Grand Hotel Continental Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes