Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel Beijing Reviews

FK27 FK27
My first night in Beijing Mar 26, 2014
Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel is located next to Beijing University of Technology. There is no subway station next to the hotel, so you need to use a bus or a taxi in order to reach the inner city. This hotel offers mixed Chinese and Western buffet, with rather Western than Chinese prices. They speak English fluently and they are generally helpful. Like other Chinese upper-class hotels, they have a collection of antiques in their lobby. Furthermore, they have some exclusive shops, whose offers were beyond my budget.

This hotel was chosen by the travel agency, so I don't know how much they have really paid. For prices, simply check a search engine.
Im_a_local Im_a_loc…
Sep 25, 2013
The Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel is where we would both start and end our visit before we continued on to Hong Kong. The hotel is an hour’s drive from the airport, which is considered close because the city is huge.

Initial impression is very modern and comfortable which turned out to be true. What made us giggle though and it turned out to be the case in each hotel we stayed in is that in the bathroom there is a selection of condoms clearly marked NOT FREE.

We had a private dining room for dinner and whilst I like Chinese food I would normally go for a set meal, as I’m never quite sure what to order. This was wonderful I tried things that ordinarily I would never have eaten like tripe and sweet and sour fish although I did draw the line at chicken feet!

Everything about this hotel was good, it gave us a great impression of what to expect for the rest of our journey.
Besandri says:
I hope you took them all ... It would be worth paying for many just to see any reactions
Posted on: Dec 26, 2014