Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel

Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Rates and Deals

Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Quite expensive, but wonderful & luxurious hotel Jun 07, 2011
I've stayed in many hotels during my travels, but as for as I can remember, I've never given one single hotel 5 stars in a review on TravBuddy. But there is always a first time for everything and the Grand Dorestt Labuan Hotel has the honour.

My girlfried Karena had booked this hotel, after initially seeking another one first. But a close friend of her, recommended to book this hotel for our 2 nights stay there. And the recommendation paid off! What a wonderful hotel!

First of all the price is expensive. But because Karena is a goverment employee, she got a discount for the two nights. But for the price you pay, you get a wonderful stay in return.

It is a luxury hotel, ideal for a romantic getaway. Everything looks almost perfectly clean, a very big lobby and a lounge area with a small bar welcomes you. The staff is very friendly and helpfull.

We had booked a double room, including breakfast. The breakfast was a delicious buffet style one, served in the Victoria's Brasserie. There was plenty of food to get, fruits, vegetables, asian style breakfast, english style breakfast, cakes & pastries, juice, coffee & tea. And the chefs make you waffles and omelettes or scrambled eggs.

And then the room.... a double room that was grand! A long corridor, a big bathroom with a shower and tub, living room and bedroom combined, but very big! Oceanview for us... We could easily live there!

Everything was kept really clean. There were bathrobes and slippers for us, a set of lotions, showergels, shampoos in the bathroom. There was a safe, but we didn't used it. There was also a minibar, snacks and the complementary water.

The living room area had a nice, comfortable couch, a flat screen tv (not much channels though), a desk & chair and 2 large sliding doors that led to the balcnoy for the oceanview.

The bed was a kingsize double bed, big enough even for me so my feet wouldn't stick out. It was pretty hard, but very comfortable to sleep on. And we did had 2 good nights of sleep. :)

So, I would definitely go back there when I return to Labuan, even though the price is expensive, it's definitely worth it!
The Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel
The Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel
Lobby
Lobby
Airportman says:
You're welcome! :)
Posted on: Sep 30, 2011
Dreamsoftravel says:
Nice hotel, I'll have to add this to my list. Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Sep 30, 2011
Airportman says:
Same here, Christian :)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2011

Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Overview

Strategically located in the revitalized business district of Labuan, Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel is only minutes from Labuan's town centre and airport. The hotel has 178 well-appointed rooms overlooking the serene Harbor or views of the city. It also features three distinct Food and Beverage outlets and 24 hours in room dining service for guests who prefer to dine within the comfort of their own room. The convention and banquet facilities are complemented by a business centre and a boardroom which offers photocopy and facsimile services as well as internet access. A wide range of audio visual equipment is available to give functions, banquets, meetings and conventions a smooth professional edge. Alternatively, for some outdoor fun, guests can enjoy a cool dip in the swimming pool, relax in the whirlpool or the fitness club that offers aerobic classes and personalized fitness program. Whether you are staying with us for business or leisure, the Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel looks forward to welcoming you!

Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Executive Floor
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel

Day 10: Rainy afternoon in Labuan
As soon as we had reached the open sea, the clouds came in and the wind picked up. It got cold pretty quickly. I gave Karena my sleep shirt to cover herself up and my socks for her bare feet to keep …hotel, the Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel. Karena had booked this hotel, on a recommendation from her best friend and when…

Check Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Rates and Deals