Grand Celino Hotel

Check Makassar Hotel Deals

Grand Celino Hotel Makassar Reviews

aad_aad aad_aad
Worry free place to stay Jul 26, 2013
The hotel is pretty much what you would expect from a 3-star hotel. I stayed in a Superior room with two beds. It was a room without any windows and as far as I've read in reviews none of the rooms do (at least non of the affordable ones).

The beds are good and sheets are changed during the day. There are some things which aren't perfect, like some cracks here and there and a small closet for a fridge which wasn't there anymore, but none that bothered me.

The rooms includes TV, bottled water, free wifi and some of the usual services. The wifi reception in the room was bad, I guess partly since my room was a bit away from the reception area. In the reception area the connection was perfect. The front-desk personnel is friendly and helpful and speak pretty good English. Early check-in wasn't a problem at all (I guess I arrived at about 9:30/10:00 am).

There was some construction going on next door which I could faintly hear, but since the only worked during the daytime it didn't really bother me.

The location isn't the best for tourists, since it's a while from the centre and mail sights/markets. Most time I went on foot, I guess about 30-45 minutes. However, one of the main large shoppingmalls is just across the street.

I made the reservation through booking.com. My creditcard was charged on departure. No complaints about that.

I paid 968,020 Rupiah for two nights (about 35 euros per night). Compared to regular prices in Sulawesi it might seem expensive, but considering the fact it does fulfill the expectations of a 3-star hotel it was worth it for me.
The front of the Grand Celino hote…
diisha392 says:
Congrats on your feature today :)
spocklogic says:
Thanks for giving the conversion price to Euros. I often wonder the price when I don't have a Euro/USD reference.
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!

Check Makassar Hotel Deals