Grand Canyon Tour

(702) 655-6060

Grand Canyon Tour Las Vegas Reviews

tforeman tforeman
Grand Canyon Helicopter/boat tour Mar 11, 2011
In October 2009 I was visiting Las Vegas as part of a California tour holiday. One of the must see places was the Grand Canyon for me as gambling is not really my scene.

We choose the helicopter/boat tour as it may have been the only chance to see the canyon so we pushed out the boat a bit.

The cost of the trip was quite expensive (about £200) and the extremely early start was hard after just arriving from London, but it was well worth it!

The helicopter part was fantastic! The boat trip was a little short, a little run down the river and back again to the start. But the scenery was brilliant! We even used the bus service to visit the main scenic points including the new sky walk which is a glass floored walkway out over the canyon.

If you can spare the money I would highly recommend it!
mustanggt2010 mustangg…
Grand Canyon Tour by Air Apr 29, 2011
This was a great opportunity for me to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead in one quick trip while visiting Las Vegas. I LOVED IT!!! The whole trip took approximately 4 hours from my hotel where the shuttle picked me up for a short drive to Boulder City. I then boarded a cessna for the flight of a lifetime! Yes, I did say the flight of a lifetime because I was in the co-pilot seat!!! What a great thrill! The flight was exhilerating as we flew over Hoover Dam and beautiful Lake Mead. The tour was set to music and narrated through headphones with our pilot, Paul, providing additional information, fun facts, and humor along the way. This is a MUST DO for anyone visiting Vegas.
Hoover Dam
Hoover Dam
emdee13 emdee13
A sight you will never forget Mar 25, 2011
I have never felt so small in my life as I did when I stood on the edge pf the grand canyon. An absolutely amazing sight. I could spend hours up there and not get bored.

The strange thing was, I found my eyes couldn't adjust to the depth of the place. It was very odd. I am NEVER going to forget this place and one of my favourite photos ever is of me with my legs dangling over the edge-brilliant!

I wouldnt recommend the skyridge though- seems like a waste of money tp me, and you're not allowed your camera on it with you as they want you to buy the photos they take!
HuBison HuBison
A must see when you have time to take a day trip May 11, 2010
Wow, wow, and wow! Pictures and photographs do not do the Grand Canyon justice! Although we went the last week of July, it was an amazing trip! When people talk about dry heat, you can't fathom what they mean until you're out there.

We signed up for a day trip with Gray Line tours and it was super easy and affordable. We stopped at the Hoover Dam for a few pics and could only think of the movie "Transformers" and the scene that was shot there. It was a bit of a drive, but once we got to the Grand Canyon, it was AMAZING! The Sky Walk had just opened and standing on a plane of glass hovering over the base of the Canyon was creepy for some folks, but I loved it. You could stay out there all day and think about all the things running through your brain.

I would definielty like to go back. We did the western Rim trip, but I've heard the Southern Rim view is better (or did I get that backwards, do your research before you go). It was an awesome place to visit and is so hard to describe, you just have to experience it yourself! Good luck!
stevemco stevemco
Great part of the planet Nov 03, 2009
Be mindful of the heat in summer months (May - Oct.). A great part of mother earth that is a must to see. Remember, the Canyon was formed by the earth raising not the canyon sinking. Think about that while looking or climbing down.

Important: The comments express are mine and in no way intended to promote any product, service or tour. Also, I’m not here to write full ‘play by play’ reports on my experience simply to provide short first hand personal impression. As with all comments, reviews, recommendations on the internet, in books or magazines, they are SUBJECTIVE! We all have individual likes and dislikes and it is your responsibility to perform your own ‘due diligence’ and make educated choices. The bottom line… we live on an amazing planet and I’ve been fortunate enough to have explored a large piece of it. My only suggestion would be to get out there and enjoy every bit of it whenever you’re able.
Hookee2000 Hookee20…
Looktours Gran Canyon experience Dec 11, 2004
14 Hours so it was not the smallest tour to take but big things needs big tours and i am speaking of the hole known as Grand Canyon :)

Along the way we Pass through The Hoover Dam and gets the "dam" jokes : "You can take as many dam pictures as you like"

King Kong Crapper was a nice one.. just to the right after you cross the dam does it not look like a big toilet bow fitting the size of king kong? - well you be the judge the next time you pass it.

other sights was Rest stop at route 66 where we had a warm meal. and on the way we saw Lake Mead and got a glimpse at Sierra Nevada too.

The Guides were excellent indeed, they told a lot of intel on the hoover dam construction.

We stopped pretty long times at 2 spots overlooking Grand Canyon so plenty of times to get good shots indeed.

I would recommend this tour to all really it costs some but the tour length is 14 hours split it hours and its not that costly. In 2004 the price was 115$.

Related Travel Blogs About Grand Canyon Tour

Another visit to Hoover Dam with Maria, my Puerto Rican Girlfriend
We left our hotel - The Residence Inn Marriott hotel at about nine thirty in the morning. Apparently my colleague Maria is an early riser, she was up at 5:00 am watching TV at the lowest of volumes. …Grand Canyon tour originated from Las Vegas where I had been visiting my friend’s family. The bus tour took…
Third tour of the Grand Canyon, wow!
This is my third trip to the Grand Canyon in two years: Can you tell that I love this place? It is like no other place I have ever been to.  My first trip was made during spring break in 2006 wh…Las Vegas to the Canyon with a bunch of strangers - great bus tour that we had never before experienced. The second tour of the Grand
The Grand Canyon and showgirls in Vegas
We were a little bit grumpy with Las Vegas after flying in the night before. We landed at 11 o’clock, but after an hour wait for the shuttle bus to come and an hour wait in line at the Imperial P…Grand Canyon tour.   We perked up on the road, as we drove from Las Vegas , over the Hoover Dam and into…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals