Grand Canyon Photos

Grand Canyon, Arizona

Grand Canyon Photos Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Grand Canyon Photos Jun 15, 2011
One of the natural marvels located in the state of Arizona. This is a very nice location to trek and experience colorful views of the canyon during sunsets!

Grand canyon is about 5hrs drive from the popular destination Las Vegas. Most travelers spending few days in Las Vegas can very well plan on going to Grand canyon for couple of days. Another important attraction along the way is the Hoover dam which is about 1hr drive from Las Vegas.

The drive from Las Vegas to Grand canyon will be such a wonderful trip that you pass through the deserts of Arizona!

There are some hotels close to the Grand canyon national park and few in the neighboring cities that are about 30mins drive.

There are shuttle buses that run frequently to tour around the rims.

To experience the canyon colors and shades, it is best to be there during the sunset on a clear and sunny day!
Road to Grand Canyon

Related Travel Blogs About Grand Canyon Photos

Bye bye grand canyon :(
BISON, BISON, BISON.....OH MY!!!!I got up at 8am. I wanted to start cleaning and packing up. I had the last of the cereal, turkey and cheese. The rest were planning to have breakfast at the lodge.&nb…photos of the canyon. The sun was over the canyon which enhances the colors on the canyon.  We were making good time. it was 10:30am…
Breath-taking.
DAY 22Mesa Verde, CO to Grand Canyon, AZ10pm / 63 and cloudyToday was amazing! We traversed the VERY HOT desert to get to the Grand Canyon. One of the hokier road-side attractions was Four Corners.…photo), we continued to the Grand Canyon. One, last, major disagreement occurs... We need gas. We need a gas station…
Hiking to view of the north rim
WHOO HOO!!!! PERFECT DAY FOR A HIKE!!!!Woke up by the sound of Amy and James making breakfast, It was about 9am. I slept like a log even though I forgot my pillow. I used my towel instead. RJ cooked …grand canyon lodge to take a group photo and do a mild hike.   I don’t normally…

Compare Grand Canyon National Park Hotel Rates (3km away)

Grand Canyon Map