Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa

Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa Rates and Deals

Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Very nice casino hotel by the beach Jun 01, 2012
I stayed at Grand Biloxi Hotel and Casnio in the city of Biloxi, MS during my road trip from Florida to Louisiana, due to the fact that I wanted to spend explore Biloxi and as well as make it the intermediate stop for my day trip New Orleans.

This is the one of the casino hotels located along the well known Beach Blvd overlooking the Gulf coast, except that it is bit further away from everything. The busiest and most happening spots seemed to be where Hard Rock Cafe and stunning Beau Rivage casinos were located.

Though the hotel is away from the city center, I enjoyed the quietness and stayed out of the crowd, and not to mention the wonderful view of the coast line. The check-in process was very quick and the staff that handled my check-in was very friendly and informative.

As several other casino hotels, I would classify this hotel to a 5 star category considering the fact it has a huge sized pool, massage/spa, coffee shop, gift store, lobby side bar/restaurant and a medium sized casino floor with full bar and occasional live music. The casino floor doesn't interest me that much as it looked little congested.

The room that I stayed was on the 10th floor and it was quite good with a wonderful view. It had a very huge thick glass wall on one side from which I was able get a city view and the gulf coast view. The high floor rooms overlooking downtown Biloxi would be the best choice for viewing the beautiful sunset, which was were I stayed.

The hotel itself looks old, however with the upgraded work it does look very decent. The room I stayed had a very comfortable king size bed with long and firm pillows. The sheets were spotless and I should say the room was very spacious and tidy. The only problem I faced was that I got a connecting room and I could literally hear people talking on the other side of the room even though there were two closed doors between the rooms!

The good things are nice and big LCD TV, coffee maker, iron and stand, digital safety locker on the closet, small dining table and chairs, full length mirror by the TV, quiet air conditioner, quality towels and toiletries. There were enough drawers, closet space and plenty of space for luggage.

The things I was not much satisfied were poor lighting both in the room and bathroom. I guess the hotel should consider upgrading the light fixtures with energy efficient bright lights. Honestly, there were only two lamps, one on each sides of the bed and one light by the entrance door, and they were all not that bright enough. The bathroom was average looking with a old style flush, which was also very slow in action and the bathtub seemed to be slippery!

Overall, I liked this place and might consider staying in future. I may also recommend this place for solo or family travelers with kids.

Tips: This casino hotel has two parking sections(both complimentary), one by the hotel, close to the check-in area and another close to the casio floor. If you are a hotel guest, follow the signs that say hotel guests parking, instead of casino parking, and find a space on the 3rd level, if possible. This way you could just walk right to the hotel lobby area in few steps. And there are many water activities along the Beach Blvd which is not that far if one is able able to drive and explore.
Grand Biloxi Hotel and Casino
ivypoison ivypoison
Spacious Rooms, nice Spot. Apr 09, 2009
I was looking for something affordable, at least mediocre and in good location. I got what I was looking for except it was better than mediocre! It wasn't the ritz but it certainly wasn't bad at all.

If garage parking throws you off, here's a tip to save you some time. The customer check in/out parking is right in front of the elevators. I didn't figure this out until I was leaving! So I made like 3 trips pulling my luggage around the building when I checked in. There's no exit from the hotel except thru the lobby. From there you take the outside elevator to the floor you're parked on.

The price wasn't bad, especially since I booked through Orbitz.

To those with laptops, there is a charge for wireless and it was about $14, if I recall.

They replaced my toiletries while I was gone and gave me fresh towels, so I was happy. Also the shower is good and hot.

All in all, It's a good getaway spot, right near the beaches on Beach Boulevard. I will probably go back. Next time I'll take pictures.

Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa Overview

The Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi is situated right in the heart of the city. O'Keefe Museum of Art and Scott Aquarium are only four miles from the hotel. There is a casino located right on site at the hotel. A variety of eating establishments is located within the vicinity near the hotel. There are also many entertainment venues and shopping opportunities not far away. Covered valet parking and self parking are available at the Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi for the convenience of guests who arrive by car. The airport is located only a short drive from the hotel. Public transportation services are available in the local area, making it easy to get around the city and see the many sights.

There are 500 well equipped guestrooms available at the Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi, each featuring flat screen televisions and CD players.

Guests of the Grand Casino Hotel Biloxi will be able to enjoy such amenities as an onsite restaurant, pool bar, spa, salon, golf course and outdoor pool. There is also a game room at the hotel.

Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower