Grand Angkasa International Hotel

Grand Angkasa International Hotel Rates and Deals

Grand Angkasa International Hotel Medan Reviews

kikofernanii kikofern…
A great place to stay at for an overnight transit in Medan Dec 15, 2012
I had to transit to Medan airport but the onward flight is the following morning. Inevitably, I had to stay overnight in the city. The company booked me to this hotel.

I didn't mind where I'd stay as it was a short one anyway. But now, I wish I stayed here longer. Here are some of the good things this hotel offers:

+ They have helpful and friendly staff. A staff (name is Jeffrey) picked me up at the airport. We had some good chat from hotel to the airport. I wished to thanked him in the morning before I left, but I think his shift starts later in the day. The hotel also provides free transport to the airport. Very convenient especially if you have a very early flght

+ The rooms are sizeable. Possibly not the neatest around, but it's acceptable

+ When I realized my power plugs are nowhere matching that of Indonesia, the hotel lent me one, so I can catch up with some emails in my laptop

+ There are some modest array of choices for breakfast. Your taste buds will not be discriminated if you have preference for non-local or non-oriental type of breakfast. And one good thing about Asian hotels - they provide fruits generously

+ Reception was very quick. Checking in and out were done very quickly. I needed to pay my room using my personal credit card. That one too was done smoothly and quickly.

Will I choose this hotel again next time around? I'd surely will...

Grand Angkasa International Hotel Overview

The Grand Angkasa International Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Medan. With the guests' convenience in mind, each of the 266 guestrooms at the hotel is well designed and fully equipped to cater to the demands of corporate and holiday travelers looking for unique accommodation in Medan. All of the guestrooms are replete with air conditioning, non smoking rooms, in room safe. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Medan hotel with everything they need right on the site such as shops, 24hr room service, restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning. The hotel offers spa, outdoor pool, massage, gym to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Medan, making it a distinct accommodation. To make a reservation at the Grand Angkasa International Hotel Medan with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Grand Angkasa International Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes