Gran Parilla Del Plata

Chile 594 Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Gran Parilla Del Plata Buenos Aires Reviews

blitz blitz
My best in Argentina Apr 15, 2013
First of all i want to thank to their staff for making our evening so beautiful. During my trip in Buenos Aires i experienced plenty of nice steak restaurants. Gran Parilla del Plata has become my favorte one amongst them in terms of food quality, size of the dishes, service and cost. The way our waiter served us was very helpfull and friendly allthough it was very hard to communicate as his english was very limited. As soon as he noticed that we were not satisfied with our drinks he came up and changed the drinks without question. The meat ' Madolion de Lomo' that the waiter reccomended was just amazing. We also had Ojo de bife which was excellent too. The only thing that they couldn't manage was the dessert ' profiterole'. They don't really know how to make it.

At the end we were very surprised with the bill. It was very cheap for what we got , chmpaigne, 3 porsions of meat, salad, dessert, some other drinks. They also have offer great deal if you prefer to pay it in dollars. Their exchange rate is %20 better than the what exchange offices quote.

I definetly reccomend this place to anyone who is in search of a nice place to have real Argentinian dinner in Buenos Aires.

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals