Gran Canaria Hotels

Browse 16 Gran Canaria, Spain hotel reviews for 520 Gran Canaria hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Gran Canaria

Maspalomas Hotels1.6 km
Playa del Ingles Hotels2.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Gran Canaria Hotels and Deals

#1 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
Dess0546 says: "I've been here for 4 months to do my traineeship here. It's a perfect place to h..."
#2 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
Sandijnbg says: "I stayed in the hotel for one week. I really enjoyed it. The staff there was ver..."
#3 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
jenbob12 says: "A group of 3 of us stayed at the Maspalomas Princess Hotel for a week, and we co..."
#4 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
menoxie says: "The hotel is very good nice and clean. The swimmingpool is awsome and has a glid..."
$59
#5 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
RTWWannabe says: "I've just come back from a week staying at the Cordial Mogan Valle on a self cat..."
$45
#6 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
tirsomaldonado says: "This is a hotel to fall in love with. Not because of its amenities and services,..."
$73
#7 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
HinataT says: "Apartamentos Flipper in Gran Canaria is a great place in many areas, for example..."
2.5
#8 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
luke2009 says: "Intially when we had arrive to the hotel they put us in room 181, it was a shock..."
#9 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
bullk says: "Travelling as a middle-aged couple, we decided to try an 'adult-only' hotel for ..."
#10 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
tirsomaldonado says: "This must be quite common in the Canary Islands but the service was superb. It i..."
#11 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
EmyG says: "When I was looking for a place to stay in the southern part of Gran Canaria most..."
#12 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
TallTraveller says: "Hi everyone, thanks for reading my review, I hope that you'll find some useful i..."
#13 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
snitjes says: "We have had a great time. Bookes all-inclusive. A comfort way of having vacation..."
#14 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
aantom says: "Clean and nice hotel. A bit noisy from the traffic when to sleep. Short distance..."
#15 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
fabricciocartone says: "Stayed here for 2 nights. The location wasn't brilliant - straight opposite a bu..."
#16 of 520 hotels in Gran Canaria
globaltraveller71 says: "Its not just any old trailer park its the Paradise Lago Taurito trailer pa..."
$58