Graffiti

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals

Graffiti Barcelona Reviews

jegs76 jegs76
Backpackers place Feb 02, 2008
This is cheap place to stay in this wonderful city! Not very great if yoy are searching for a real hotel, but very good for backpackers, to whom the most important thing is to get his bed for a night or two and shower to let the body some nice moments;) after the whole-day-city-running :)))

Here some advices for travelers: [+] and [-]

+You have a great conection to the Metro/sybway (2minuts from the hostel)and about 10-15minuts by metro to many sightseeings

+You have free internet all the time

+nice staff who provides you all needed informations

+open all day and night, you can stay all the time, or come back whenever you want

-bathrooms are not the best ones, but still you have warm water, and that counts most

-smokers can bother you a bit

Related Travel Blogs About Graffiti

harbour of Barca
We decided to take it easy for our last day in Barca and took a few walks in and near the harbour. We also met some Italian people on the beach and it was quite relaxing. They told us about about par…graffiti, Barcelona is really full of it and is also one of the most important graffiti cities in the world…
Barca! Barca!! Barca!!!
[PL]Po 9 godzinach w pociagu docieramy do wspanialej Barcelony. Oddajemy bagaze do hostelu Graffiti na Carrer Arago 527 i ruszamy w miasto... Wieczorem jedziemy na gore Montuic i zwiedzamy tamtejsza …Barcelona! Backpacks left in hostel Graffiti and off we go... first to the beach then to the Montjuic Mountain with…
Hola Guapa!
Well, I partly got my wish. I´m not leaving Spain quite yet. My flight to Amsterdam got cancelled and then all flights to the US are backed up from all the cancellations yesterday because of the wea…Barcelona staying at a different hostel this time. Last night I stayed at Graffiti Hostel again but it was out of the way and had loud…

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals