Graffi Grill and Bar

TMV kaia 5-7 Solsiden, Trondheim, Norway

Graffi Grill and Bar Trondheim Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Meat Lover Apr 03, 2015
The location is really good, near the water with plenty of red light on the terrace which make it beautiful view from outside the building.

The restaurant terrace tables and chairs was empty and we thought the restaurant was empty and nobody eat there. Once we enter the door to go inside, the restaurant was noisy and full with people surprisingly.

After seated and given the English menu, the staff ask what kind of drink we would like and we order our drink straight away. The staff come back with our drinks and we were ready to order our meal.

I have bbq spareribs with corn cob, coleslaw and French fries. My travel companion has sirloin steak with fried vegetable and French fries and 3 different sauces.

The food arrive shortly and the quantity was good – not small like in Denmark - Copenhagen especially.

My bbq spareribs was soft and tender, unfortunately the meat was luke warm and not piping hot. If it was hot, I believe taste would be nicer. The bbq sauce is not really bbq sauce, it was more like smokey tomato sauce on top of bbq meat. It was okay but not once of the best bbq spareribs I ever had. Unfortunately the coleslaw was not good and it was not edible to my palate. The fries was good, fresh, crunch and tender at the same time and the sauce which accompany the sirlone steak was really good for the fries.

On the other hand, the sirloin steak was good, meat was tender and plentiful.

Total cost just over NOK600 for two people including food and beverages.
drinks
@spocklogic: agree :)
@rsvpme, nolan & Meshal : thank you for all the congrats
Posted on: Apr 10, 2015
spocklogic says:
Though the waterfront area is nice with good views, the restaurants don't quite live up to the view. It's one of those areas that caters to tourists, so its hit & miss.
Posted on: Apr 09, 2015
rsvpme says:
Congratulations on the great feature !
Posted on: Apr 09, 2015