Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno

Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - pasta with shelled mussels
Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - morning welcome signage
Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - day time shot of the dining hall
Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - high chair for babies :)
Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno - high chair for babies :)

Gourmet Restaurant Novotel Hotel Salerno Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
good food but the waiting took forever Jun 28, 2017
There aren’t nearby restaurants to the hotel and were starving. We did not have any choice but to dine at the hotel restaurant. Novotel Hotel in Salerno is notable for its pricey food items.

The wait staff ushered us right away into the dining hall that was busy filled with patrons and rightly enough; it took an idling time forever before a (friendly) staff came to write down our orders. At least, she was a jolly person.

If waiting for someone to jot down our order was a long wait, it took even longer for the food to set on our table. Also, my husband’s order did not arrive at all. When we called out for their attention, two of the staff came. They were apologetic and considerate enough not to charge us for my husband's meal. They did serve the husband's food eventually but told we do not pay for it. "It's on us!" were the waitress words.

I don’t remember all the food that we ordered but, since the buffalo mozzarella cheese became my favorite, I've asked for that again. This time, however, some anchovies were added. It was a brilliant idea and was exotic-delicious! I also ordered a glass of mojito for my drink, and it was delish!

If not for that “way- too-long-waiting,” I would have given a five-star rating for their services. The dishes, however, were all tasty and nicely presented. ~
pasta with shelled mussels
Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese with Anc…
high chair for babies :)