Gotty Opera Paris

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Gotty Opera Paris Reviews

alxwa alxwa
So so, you can find better hotels in Paris Sep 02, 2010
I've stayed at this hotel before and it was ok. I could probably have found better hotels, but hey, I'm 19 and this hotel was on "sale". Besides, the location was ok, near two metro stations and there were several yummy restaurants in the neighbourhood. Everything from asian food to italian to traditional french cuisine. Only 3 minutes from the famous restaurant Chartier.

The other guests recommended me not to take the breakfast there, because it was quite expensive and rather weird. You could only eat one croissant and most of the pastries was limited for one person.

The room was old, very old. Everything was old. I thought I was brought back in the rennesaince period. The airconditon was damaged and the fridge wasn't cool at all, but what can I say? When you're traveling on low budget, it's fair enough.

I wanted to take my mother and brother with me to the hotel, since it was on "sale" again this july. I booked it 3 months before the departure, and when we finally arrived, they told us due to construction they didn't have any rooms left. So they booked another hotel for us 20 minutes away! They knew about this right after I booked the hotel, and didn't even have the nerve to notify us. And when I told the reception that they at least could have notified us on beforehand, he was like "merde, putain". Due to this moment, I won't stay there anymore.

But still, the location is ok, and for a 3 days stay- it's probably good enough. The neighbourhood is good too.

I wouldn't recommend this for familyvacation, but for couples or solo travellers.

Gotty Opera Paris Overview

This hotel is in Paris's Enclos-St-Laurent, and it's a short stroll from the Opera-Comique and Le Grand Rex. Paris city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Gotty Opera Paris employees are available 24/7 and can help with booking tours and tickets. Hotel amenities include babysitting / child services, a dry cleaning service and a concierge. Travellers can take advantage of the available internet access to stay connected during their trip. The hotel facilities include a safe-deposit box, luggage storage and a laundry service.

For the comfort of guests, the Gotty Opera Paris offers non-smoking rooms. If access is a concern, prospective patrons will be happy to hear the hotel provides wheelchair access. Each room is equipped with a TV, a safe and cable / satellite channels.

Gotty Opera Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower